Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Deliberately endangering a fellow professional and possibly ending a promising international standard players career? He should be flogged.

First time i've seen or heard of anything like that at Pittodrie. Vile. Frankly.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Careful, the old drunk will be along soon and will totally sidestep any point made in your post to, instead, concentrate on your spelling of professional.

I assume that you mean me...and you've already done my work for me, young Drew.  Imagine being so pernickety ;)

For the record..Morelos deserved his red card and McGregor deserved to be cited.

20 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

That is a certainty.   Once Jabba has managed to acquire a new computer screen and keyboard after his meltdown then it will be done. 

He won't be having a meltdown.

He won't even be annoyed.  In fact it's possible he'll be pleased. 

I  genuinely think he views it all pretty dispassionately, and just sees it as a professional job.  He's long since sold any soul he may once have possessed.  

I think he maybe despises the Rangers support and enjoys pulling their strings.  I don't say this in defence of him.  I see him as genuinely nefarious and lacking even the dubious virtue of loyalty.

I assume that you mean me...and you've already done my work for me, young Drew.  Imagine being so pernickety [emoji6]
For the record..Morelos deserved his red card and McGregor deserved to be cited.

Very civil of you Kinkster.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

He won't be having a meltdown.

He won't even be annoyed.  In fact it's possible he'll be pleased. 

I  genuinely think he views it all pretty dispassionately, and just sees it as a professional job.  He's long since sold any soul he may once have possessed.  

I think he maybe despises the Rangers support and enjoys pulling their strings.  I don't say this in defence of him.  I see him as genuinely nefarious and lacking even the virtue of loyalty.

Quite possibly.   

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I laugh at all this mock outrage.    Ian Fleming wouldn't have lasted 5 mins  in every match he played back in the day had the cotton wool fuckers been in charge of the rule book back then. 

No-one batted an eyelid then . 

Edit   Anyway this is all deflecting from the real issue in question.  What happened with the Morelos appeal ?  

That’s like saying that present day sexual predators are unlucky, because if they were doing that stuff back in the sixties/seventies they would have got away with it. Get a grip.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That’s like saying that present day sexual predators are unlucky, because if they were doing that stuff back in the sixties/seventies they would have got away with it. Get a grip.

it's really not. one is objectively wrong and the other is relative to the rules of football of the day. I have no idea who ian fleming is or was though.

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

it's really not. one is objectively wrong and the other is relative to the rules of football of the day. I have no idea who ian fleming is or was though.

He played for our team for a number of years in the seventies.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Nothing of the sort.  I was making a tongue in cheek remark as to how people seem to get upset at bad tackles unless it is their own player making them .  Deep down most folk love to see an honest crunching tackle . 

What Morelos did was cowardly and bears no resemblance to a crunching tackle in any shape or form BTW. 

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hopefully Killie end your season there and then.

They might even cover rugby park with pics of it if they do...

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He played for our team for a number of years in the seventies.

Thought it was the James bond guy... 

Archived