• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Menzel

Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I sincerely hope the '16 yo' is a relative.

:lol:

Feeling more confident than normal for Dons in this one so that probably means conceeding in the first 5-10 minutes

9 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I sincerely hope the '16 yo' is a relative.

Like most teen weans?  Some days she's not...

If he plays 4-3-3 Rangers might get a much needed win. If he plays Morelos and Defoe together Rangers won’t.

Stevie G obviously has some problem with Candieas and I , like most supporters, can’t understand why. Candieas gives the team a better balance. The amount of possession we get through his work rate and closing down which forces  the mistake from opponents. He makes Tav more effective. One of the first names on the team sheet

McGregor

Tav , Worral , Katic , Barisic

Arfield , Davis , Jack 

Candieas , Morelos , Kent

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

If he plays 4-3-3 Rangers might get a much needed win. If he plays Morelos and Defoe together Rangers won’t.

Stevie G obviously has some problem with Candieas and I , like most supporters, can’t understand why. Candieas gives the team a better balance. The amount of possession we get through his work rate and closing down which forces  the mistake from opponents. He makes Tav more effective. One of the first names on the team sheet

McGregor

Tav , Worral , Katic , Barisic

Arfield , Davis , Jack 

Candieas , Morelos , Kent

This.

If he sticks to 4-3-3 and the same game plan as vs Celtic, then we've a far greater chance of 3 points.  This 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond doesn't work for me.

The 11 you've picked is exactly what I'd choose (dropping Worral if Goldson was to be fit).

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This.

If he sticks to 4-3-3 and the same game plan as vs Celtic, then we've a far greater chance of 3 points.  This 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond doesn't work for me.

The 11 you've picked is exactly what I'd choose (dropping Worral if Goldson was to be fit).

Agree on Goldson for Worral but I fear it would be Katic that misses out. Worral will go back to Forest but Katic could be a big player for Rangers for years to come. 

4-4-2 Diamond hasn’t worked in any game and Pittodrie is not the place for it. Surely the manager won’t make that mistake?

On 03/02/2019 at 23:03, Alex_14 said:

Joe Lewis should be alright for this.

Yes, he’s playing. He gives away the first penalty apparently. Abuse of the goalpost.

2 hours ago, Mackiemyday said:

Good chance Ryan Jack takes a funny turn and falls over.

Or maybe that cowardly b*****d Stevie May will smash into him and receive no punishment .... again  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Or maybe that cowardly b*****d Stevie May will smash into him and receive no punishment .... again  :rolleyes:

Dj2WZZQWwAEcm7U.jpg

With all the recent rigmarole over referees all being staunch sevconians we'll be lucky if we even get a shy in our favour...

Can't see us getting anything tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

With all the recent rigmarole over referees all being staunch sevconians we'll be lucky if we even get a shy in our favour...

Can't see us getting anything tomorrow.

Laughable

Thats all.....