Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

Is it just me that is getting sick of pundits, fans and experts saying “this is the sort of tackle you see week in week out” ?

Fucked if I can remember seeing anything as blatant and aggressive as that by a Keeper in a long while.

Anyone have an example ?

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Is it just me that is getting sick of pundits, fans and experts saying “this is the sort of tackle you see week in week out” ?

Fucked if I can remember seeing anything as blatant and aggressive as that by a Keeper in a long while.

Anyone have an example ?

I remember McGregor trying to do Chris Maguire in another game at Pittodrie a few years ago (around 2010).  IIRC he came out to claim the ball and then, as he jumped, swung a karate kick Maguire as he ran past. He's always been a c*nt.

Anyone have an example ?

I take it this request for examples doesn’t include Allan mcgregor?

On 14/02/2019 at 18:25, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I remember McGregor trying to do Chris Maguire in another game at Pittodrie a few years ago (around 2010).  IIRC he came out to claim the ball and then, as he jumped, swung a karate kick Maguire as he ran past. He's always been a c*nt.

thug_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Archived