Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Me fishing?  Absolutely not.  Aside from @BobWilliamson's idiotic post on Wed, for which he was rightly called out, The P&B Bears are wholesome, upstanding and inclusive sorts.

The seamy, nasty and odious side of Scottish football is well represented by the diddies on here.

You had a white supremacy avatar for the past week you fucking moron.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Was going to put this in the heads gone thread.

From *** mediaScreenshot_20190209-061438__01.jpg

You missed the new club user name there Romeo, obviously a celtic fan on the wind up.

Better luck next time.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You missed the new club user name there Romeo, obviously a celtic fan on the wind up.

Better luck next time.

Why would a Celtic fan be arguing against the new Rangers being a "separate entity"?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why would a Celtic fan be arguing against the new Rangers being a "separate entity"?

He or she isn't, the user name is saying that club and company is the same thing.

Really shocked that someone as sharp as Romeo would miss that.

Edit.. More to the point that person has over twenty thousand posts on that forum and no kunt noticed.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

He or she isn't, the user name is saying that club and company is the same thing.

Isn't the separate entity a reference to Celtic boys club and Celtic FC? I've seen that referred to a lot over on that cesspit. They're utterly obsessed with it on that website, no idea how it doesn't get shut down given the amount of vile stuff on there.

As for Traynor, he definitely doesn't see it dispassionately. I know of journalists being called up and screamed at in vein popping rage by the guy for minor mistakes/things he doesn't like in relation to newco. He does definitely play to the crowd, he knows that the fanbase is rotten and throws out stuff they lap up.

As for newco fans on here getting a hard time? You have bennet point scoring about child abuse, Bob Williamson wishing harm on others, using anti Catholic slurs to describe referees and general bampottery but the Donald Tusk sponsored special place in P&B hell surely goes to everyone's favourite gin soaked failure The Kincardine. Truly the posting equivalent of Joey Barton, the cleverest man in his own head who tries to rise above it all with snide digs, his shameful episode when Ryan Kent signed, refusing to condemn his pal using "Craig the @@@@" patter when asked about it, never mind the attention seeking avatars. 

I think we can safely say they get the treatment they deserve tbh. 

3 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Isn't the separate entity a reference to Celtic boys club and Celtic FC? I've seen that referred to a lot over on that cesspit. They're utterly obsessed with it on that website, no idea how it doesn't get shut down given the amount of vile stuff on there.

As for Traynor, he definitely doesn't see it dispassionately. I know of journalists being called up and screamed at in vein popping rage by the guy for minor mistakes/things he doesn't like in relation to newco. He does definitely play to the crowd, he knows that the fanbase is rotten and throws out stuff they lap up.

As for newco fans on here getting a hard time? You have bennet point scoring about child abuse, Bob Williamson wishing harm on others, using anti Catholic slurs to describe referees and general bampottery but the Donald Tusk sponsored special place in P&B hell surely goes to everyone's favourite gin soaked failure The Kincardine. Truly the posting equivalent of Joey Barton, the cleverest man in his own head who tries to rise above it all with snide digs, his shameful episode when Ryan Kent signed, refusing to condemn his pal using "Craig the @@@@" patter when asked about it, never mind the attention seeking avatars. 

I think we can safely say they get the treatment they deserve tbh. 

That cleverest man in his own head bit sounds appropriate tae you too.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Really shocked that someone as sharp as Romeo would miss that.

Edit.. More to the point that person has over twenty thousand posts on that forum and no kunt noticed.

It's a reference to the poster's obsession with Celtic boys club as said above.

He's one of their premium zealots and a prime example of a deranged 50-something manchild who comfortably marries a football team with some twisted brand of supremacist politics.

It must take a Herculean show of cognitive dissonance to be an adult Rangers fan. I have no idea why anyone would want to associate or try to relate with people like that... And there are tens of thousands of the hoofwankers across the country; angry Tina Turner fans who idolise a guy who was charged for assault over a Phil Collins record and who occasionally dress their Cocker Spaniels in an orange sash.

2 hours ago, JMDP said:

b1afe489-06cc-40ef-9a7c-fa6dba174f5e.jpg.aee23239e48541ac5fbe859ff8381f14.jpg

At a time when people get a visit from the authorities for a single tweet it's hard to understand why Police Scotland leave a website full of illegal sectarian bile alone. 

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I like James’ idea. Please let it happen.

They think that we'd all be gutted and would beg for them to stay and that Scottish football would instantly collapse and very quickly cease to be.

4 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

It's a reference to the poster's obsession with Celtic boys club as said above.

He's one of their premium zealots and a prime example of a deranged 50-something manchild who comfortably marries a football team with some twisted brand of supremacist politics.

It must take a Herculean show of cognitive dissonance to be an adult Rangers fan. I have no idea why anyone would want to associate or try to relate with people like that... And there are tens of thousands of the hoofwankers across the country; angry Tina Turner fans who idolise a guy who was charged for assault over a Phil Collins record and who occasionally dress their Cocker Spaniels in an orange sash.

Agreed. When someone mentions a 'decent' Sevco fan you wonder how it's even possible. I've seen some Sevco fans claim that those folk don't represent their club and that they won't let them 'take over their club'. Total garbage of course as 'those' folk are the vast majority of Sevco fans and Sevco as a club is very much 'their' club (as were Rangers before). Like the dead club Sevco pander to 'those' fans in all aspects, from merchandise to statements to social media to the garbage they play over the tannoy etc.

Simply, I don't think you can be a Sevco fan without being part of the pish. 

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They think that we'd all be gutted and would beg for them to stay and that Scottish football would instantly collapse and very quickly cease to be.

The saddest part is that the c*nts at the SFA and SPFL probably agree with them.

From top to bottom, The entity that now claim to be Rangers are nothing more than a bunch of entitled, arrogant, overpaid, overrated charlatans. They have spent vagillions of pounds that they don't have on their "journey", enough money to fund the entire lower three divisions for multiple seasons, and have absolutely f**k all to show for it. 

Meanwhile, the rest of Scottish football ignored the sideshow and got on with business, resulting in multiple first-time winners of domestic trophies and a general improvement in the standard of football on display. Attendances increased significantly with an optimism and feelgood factor buzzing around the league.

After Rangers died, the rest of the clubs in the SPFL evolved, with the majority becoming debt free. That is an achievement which will never be equalled by Rangers (in whatever their current form is).  It's cool though, feel free to boast about winning the challenge cup at the third attempt. It only cost them £30m after all #Diddies 

They like to think that we'd struggle without them, but in fact the league would thrive once again. The day that the Old Firm finally f**k off to England can't come soon enough. 

Archived