Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, coprolite said:

it's really not. one is objectively wrong and the other is relative to the rules of football of the day. I have no idea who ian fleming is or was though.

There. Sorted that for you, mate:

IAN FLEMING      

Born: Maybole d.o.b: 15 January 1953

Position: Winger / Midfield

Teams Seasons Apps. Gls.
Source : Craigmark Burtonians      
Kilmarnock 71-76 94 51
Aberdeen 75-79 66 12
Sheffield Wednesday 78-80 14 1
Dundee 79-83 48 5
Brechin City (P./Mgr.) 82-87 132 15

Appointed Asst. Mgr. Forfar Athletic    

Totals 354 84

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think he maybe despises the Rangers support and enjoys pulling their strings.  I don't say this in defence of him.  I see him as genuinely nefarious and lacking even the dubious virtue of loyalty.

Sticks in my craw to say this, MT, but you're probably right about Traynor.  I have no doubt that he's been playing to the gallery ever since his resignation article of infamy when he left The Record.  Traynor is a self-serving, odious scrote and Rangers would be much better without him.

Having been banned twice from FollowFollow for being too reasonable and also having gone to Ibrox faithfully from the late 60s to the mid 90s I also have no doubt that we have a hefty minority of utter roasters in our support.

Here's the thing, though.  If you read our match threads (and I know that you do) you'll often see references to things like, "I hope some  Sevco player gets a career threatening injury" or, "I hope a Diddy player halves some Sevco player".  We both know that these comments appear regularly.  The irony is that these very same fans squeal like stuck pigs when McGregor makes a dreadful challenge as he did on Wednesday (for which he's been rightly banned).

My point?  Traynor plays to the Ibrox crowd but there is very little to distinguish Rangers fans from Diddy fans.  Both have a significant number of odious fuckers in their ranks.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sticks in my craw to say this, MT, but you're probably right about Traynor.  I have no doubt that he's been playing to the gallery ever since his resignation article of infamy when he left The Record.  Traynor is a self-serving, odious scrote and Rangers would be much better without him.

Having been banned twice from FollowFollow for being too reasonable and also having gone to Ibrox faithfully from the late 60s to the mid 90s I also have no doubt that we have a hefty minority of utter roasters in our support.

Here's the thing, though.  If you read our match threads (and I know that you do) you'll often see references to things like, "I hope some  Sevco player gets a career threatening injury" or, "I hope a Diddy player halves some Sevco player".  We both know that these comments appear regularly.  The irony is that these very same fans squeal like stuck pigs when McGregor makes a dreadful challenge as he did on Wednesday (for which he's been rightly banned).

My point?  Traynor plays to the Ibrox crowd but there is very little to distinguish Rangers fans from Diddy fans.  Both have a significant number of odious fuckers in their ranks.

Sorry but there is a higher percentage of odious fuckers among the Rangers fans these days than any other club in Scotland! Some of the stuff I've read tonight about too many Catholics in positions of authority not just in football but in Scotland in general are offensive at least! Ive even seen on Sevco sites claims that the compliance officer is not fit for purpose because there is chat of a united Ireland post Brexit and this influences the decisions on Morelos and Co.?Outrageous!

5 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

Sorry but there is a higher percentage of odious fuckers among the Rangers fans these days than any other club in Scotland! Some of the stuff I've read tonight about too many Catholics in positions of authority not just in football but in Scotland in general are offensive at least! Ive even seen on Sevco sites claims that the compliance officer is not fit for purpose because there is chat of a united Ireland post Brexit and this influences the decisions on Morelos and Co.?Outrageous!

Sorry, mate, but you don't see this sort of thing with the P&B Bears*.  We're a decent bunch and we post on here because we despise other message boards.

Still, if you go out looking for offense you'll surely find it.

9 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

That makes absolutely no sense at all, did you make it up?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry, mate, but you don't see this sort of thing with the P&B Bears*.  We're a decent bunch and we post on here because we despise other message boards.

Still, if you go out looking for offense you'll surely find it.

I do kind of agree but sadly i didn't have to look very hard to find such funny and offensive posts.Took like 2 mins on Rangersmedia and it was hilarious stuff. 

Just now, bennett said:

That makes absolutely no sense at all, did you make it up?

No i didn't make it up its a quote from a silly Rangers message board. It could also have been a quote from a Steve Gerrard press conference as he is as clever as the keyboard warriors he plays too.

1 minute ago, killiemilan said:

I do kind of agree but sadly i didn't have to look very hard to find such funny and offensive posts.Took like 2 mins on Rangersmedia and it was hilarious stuff. 

That's 2 mins longer than I have spent on RM for years.

OTOH, if I want to find nasty cretins who wish injuries on players I just have to read our match threads on here.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here fishy 

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It should never stick in your craw to agree with me Kincardine.  It's generally to take a terribly sensible path.

I would indeed actually say that the Rangers fans on here tend to be more sinned against than sinning.  I don't for a moment believe however that that's representative of a wider picture.  As you know there's a disproportionately small number of active Rangers supporting posters on here, probably because the site has evolved as hostile territory.  

22 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Here fishy 

Me fishing?  Absolutely not.  Aside from @BobWilliamson's idiotic post on Wed, for which he was rightly called out, The P&B Bears are wholesome, upstanding and inclusive sorts.

The seamy, nasty and odious side of Scottish football is well represented by the diddies on here.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It should never stick in your craw to agree with me Kincardine.  It's generally to take a terribly sensible path.

I would indeed actually say that the Rangers fans on here tend to be more sinned against than sinning.  I don't for a moment believe however that that's representative of a wider picture.  As you know there's a disproportionately small number of active Rangers supporting posters on here, probably because the site has evolved as hostile territory.  

There is an element of truth here.  The 'evolution', though, has been backwards.  There is little capacity to deviate beyond a very narrow range of opinions.  You see this on the football threads and also on the politics ones.  

Archived