Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all the same but would have preferred the red card and subsequent penalty on Wednesday you *****

So what happens to the *** Ref who is staring right at incident and doesn’t award the penalty. What use is this to us now

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

This will obviously mean Morelos will get off with his card

No danger they’d have the balls to give the Sevco a double dunter 

It might not even be a single.  He's only been offered a ban.

If he doesn't accept it, he'll probably win out ultimately and face no sanction.

Get it up McGregor he’s been doing shit like this all season and getting away with it. It might teach him a lesson to not be such an angry old man but I doubt it will.

I'm guessing you missed his first stint up here.
He's positively an angel compared to that era.
How he escaped red cards playing in Europe and Internationals is a complete mystery.

A 2 match ban is lenient but it is at least clarification that we are not only a better and bigger club, but we're better people and deserved all 3 points. 

A two match ban isn’t really that lenient. A defender does the same thing and gets sent off, and likely only gets a one game ban. It’s a red card offence, no question.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

That’s as obvious a red card as I think I’ve ever seen.

Presumably you think Morelos deserves a yellow too?

If that Brown challenge deserved a yellow card, Morelos probably deserves something in the next honours list.

33 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

A two match ban isn’t really that lenient. A defender does the same thing and gets sent off, and likely only gets a one game ban. It’s a red card offence, no question.

Deliberately endangering a fellow professional and possibly ending a promising international standard players career? He should be flogged.

First time i've seen or heard of anything like that at Pittodrie. Vile. Frankly.

Thick Cavemen on twitter not being able to grasp that if MacGregor was sent off and we scored the Pen how that doesn’t mean we still would have lost 4-3.

I know we joke about their intelligence, but didn’t realise they really are this stupid in reality.

That’s as obvious a red card as I think I’ve ever seen.

Presumably you think Morelos deserves a yellow too?

If that Brown challenge deserved a yellow card, Morelos probably deserves something in the next honours list.

I’m not even gonna engage in this with you both, you’re clearly either drunk, on drugs, at it or have never played or watched football at any level, ever.

On 07/02/2019 at 17:48, Empty It said:

Not trying to be funny but what was the last red The Rangers didn't appeal?

The one that sent the original Rangers to their grave. All hands gave up from various owners and fans saying 'we can't stop this' or 'we don't care'. You choose their best effort. I go with the 'we don't care - let's kid ourselves ' syndrome.

Deliberately endangering a fellow proffessional and possibly ending a promising international standard players career? He should be flogged.

First time i've seen or heard of anything like that at Pittodrie. Vile. Frankly.

Careful, the old drunk will be along soon and will totally sidestep any point made in your post to, instead, concentrate on your spelling of professional.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m not even gonna engage in this with you both, you’re clearly either drunk, on drugs, at it or have never played or watched football at any level, ever.

And yet by replying with quotes, the very thing you're doing is engaging.

Archived