Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the SFA rescind Morelos’ Red (again), they also have to rescind McKenna’s. Both are equally guilty.

At the very least, I can see them postponing the hearing so Morelos can play against Killie.

Without doubt, McGregor should be cited. Any other keeper does that, they get at least a booking and concede a pen. Really poor show from him. He is an excellent keeper but constantly does stuff like this. He is obviously using Gordon’s numerous decapitations over the past couple seasons as inspiration.

f**k the ****.
f**k the SFA.
f**k Gerrard.
f**k Morelos.
FTOF.

1 minute ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

If the SFA rescind Morelos’ Red (again), they also have to rescind McKenna’s. Both are equally guilty.

At the very least, I can see them postponing the hearing so Morelos can play against Killie.

Without doubt, McGregor should be cited. Any other keeper does that, they get at least a booking and concede a pen. Really poor show from him. He is an excellent keeper but constantly does stuff like this. He is obviously using Gordon’s numerous decapitations over the past couple seasons as inspiration.

f**k the ****.
f**k the SFA.
f**k Gerrard.
f**k Morelos.
FTOF.

There was a couple of times in the second half that he wildly swung elbows after he'd caught a cross. Gets away with murder.

A couple of minutes after the Mcgregor incident, Aberdeen played a similar through ball to Cosgrove (i think) and Mcgregor came sliding out at his feet, this time without studding his shin. Just wondering what the difderence is as both incidents were virtually identical? Surely he would be 'protecting' himself again...

17 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

A couple of minutes after the Mcgregor incident, Aberdeen played a similar through ball to Cosgrove (i think) and Mcgregor came sliding out at his feet, this time without studding his shin. Just wondering what the difderence is as both incidents were virtually identical? Surely he would be 'protecting' himself again...

Probably because he's a shitebag.

1 hour ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

They don't, because we haven't appealed the decision. You can't get a red card rescinded if you don't appeal it. 

22 hours ago, thepundit said:

Only if you're about 40+ is it a big rivalry.

I'm 33 so it's just a game with a bit of added spice. (similar to a game against Dundee Utd or Hibs for example)

Always thought the 'rivalry' was 80% Aberdeen and only 20% Rangers.  We're their rivals but they're not really ours. If Aberdeen start winning things again then that rivalry might even itself up a bit.

If you get beyond 30 years of age and still refer to yourself as a 'Bear' then you are certainly for the watching.

40+ and you still entertain any notion of being a fan of the abomination and you have officially failed at life.

See Exhibits A, B, C, D and E in this thread alone if you think otherwise.

It's funny seeing Rangers fans convincing themselves that Morelos was trying to get out of the way of McKenna. That's why his foot dangles and changes direction towards McKenna.
The Traynor M.O has succeeded beyond all of his wildest dreams. All it has cost is turning their fans into the same dribbling paranoid mess they used to correctly slag Celtic fans for being.

But fatty doesnt care, his carefully created brainwashing has the *** hordes exactly where he wants them. Fucking drones.

It's funny seeing Rangers fans convincing themselves that Morelos was trying to get out of the way of McKenna. That's why his foot dangles and changes direction towards McKenna.

Given the precedent of ‘excessive force’ I could almost see him getting off with it, but the idea that he was trying to get out the way of McKenna is fucking laughable.

Anyone arguing that should lose their right to participate in democracy.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Given the precedent of ‘excessive force’ I could almost see him getting off with it, but the idea that he was trying to get out the way of McKenna is fucking laughable.

Anyone arguing that should lose their right to participate in democracy.

I am surprised no one is making a fuss about the over-reaction to the non- contact. .   That in itself deserved at least a booking  given that a player diving to try and win a penalty is a bookable offence. 

I am surprised no one is making a fuss about the over-reaction to the non- contact. .   That in itself deserved at least a booking  given that a player diving to try and win a penalty is a bookable offence. 

It’s unfortunately accepted as ‘part of the game’ now

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Morelos is allowed to kick who he wants up here. Of course it will be overturned by the same bunref conclave.

"conclave", eh? A bit Romish sounding for a Rangers related subject, methinks...

Archived