Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I haven't had the chance to analyse the incident so I can't tell you if Scott deserved a red or whether Alfredo did," he said. "They've had a fantastic battle up until that point.

"But if Alfredo is in the wrong, he'll deserve the red card. He'll then be missing for two games and that's how he'll get punished because he hates missing games."

Jesus! Is this where we are now? The likes of Gerrard and his club lodge an appeal before they've even considered whether the red card might be justifiable? F**k me! Why not just lodge a dozen or so at the start of the season to use as required? It'd save a lot of correspondence.

3 hours ago, Aufc said:

You didn’t deserve to win that game.

Defoe was always going to struggle when he came on as he was up top himself. Gerrard knew they would probably get a break and defoe would finish it. He was proven correct.

Couldn't care less what you think.

Alot of posts mentioning McGregors tackle which was a red imo.don't see any about Ferguson leaving the boot in on McGregor.wonder why that is.
Because Alan McGregor is a fucking scumbag at the end of his career and any normal homo sapiens watching at home last night will have had a wee chuckle and said "good lad" for leaving one in on the c**t.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Because Alan McGregor is a fucking scumbag at the end of his career and any normal homo sapiens watching at home last night will have had a wee chuckle and said "good lad" for leaving one in on the c**t.

^^seething.

Pleasing. :thumsup2

Alot of posts mentioning McGregors tackle which was a red imo.don't see any about Ferguson leaving the boot in on McGregor.wonder why that is.

The “retaliation” by Lewis wouldn’t have resulted in a penalty and a chance to equalise.

Lewis was penalised and booked.

MacGregor should have been off. So the retaliation wouldn’t have happened.

Lewis doesn’t play for your reincarnated vile Club/Company and get away with violent acts week after week.

Lewis isn’t an odious p***k like your Goalkeeper.

That’s why.

I didn't see the offside myself but it did look fairly clear that it wasn't a deliberate handball.  
In the ref's defence, he has to judge the player's  intention in real time. McKenna gave him a decision to make.  I'd class the pen as harsh but understandable.
What isn't understandable is professional windbags like Andy Walker completely inventing their own version of the rule: "his hand was in an un-natural position, so it was a penalty" etc. Utter fucknuggets.

The referees interpretation as to the natural position of a player’s hand is pretty fundamental to the nature of handball decisions, to be fair to Walker in that instance.

Almost no handballs are “deliberate” by most people’s definition.

7 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

The “retaliation” by Lewis wouldn’t have resulted in a penalty and a chance to equalise.

Lewis doesn’t play for your reincarnated vile Club/Company and get away with violent acts week after week.

That’s why.

Pretty much covers it mate 

Don't expect the **** to get it though.

Funny how many of them have come out of the woodwork in the last twenty four hours.

Reckon Kinky has been on a sponsored twenty four hour marathon on here

22 minutes ago, davied85 said:

Ferguson used significantly less force and didn't lead with his studs, and a potentially game-changing penalty wasn't at stake. He was also actually booked for it. HTH. 

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

It should have been a red for Morelos and nothing for McKenna who reacted instinctively to having a boot scraped down his leg and towards his baws. 

You obviously are of a different mindset from some on Rangersmedia.....

"Oh and just looking more at that Willie Vass photo. 

You do recognise that McKenna is pushing himself up in the picture right? 

Like he is actually fully extended up and thrust toward Alfie’s face so actually he is pushing up on to Morelos foot"

This whalloper is actually suggesting McKenna is the guilty party by willingly inviting an (innocent) Morelos to rake his studs down his baws .

The mentality of the vermin on there is nothing short of astounding.......

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

That’s why.

Sending a goalie off for protecting himself, I've heard it all now....

Your team was a class below us last night, accept it and move on....

I take it Rangers defence will be he got off before when violent conduct was suggested so why not now.

So, Morelos to get the red card rescinded due to being prokoved by McKenna's boot to the face, therefore having to stamp on McKenna's balls in advance.

McGregor to receive a written apology for any inconvenience at the unfounded accusations of a dangerous challenge on Ferguson.

See when the two Ferguson/McGregor incidents were happening all I could think of was:

“I bet at some point when he was wee Ferguson has been at his uncle Barry’s for a party or something and McGregor has probably been there and at some point the 5 year old version of Lewis Ferguson has asked the then-Rangers keeper to let him hit penalties or shots in at him”

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Sending a goalie off for protecting himself, I've heard it all now....

Your team was a class below us last night, accept it and move on....

I presume that post was supposed to be hilarious.

9 hours ago, davied85 said:

Probably because he got booked and he pulled his foot back from the Challenge the complete opposite of Mcgregors very dangerous intentional challenge.. 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fair fucks to the wee fanny for supporting his team.  That accent, though?

Watching videos of children at 1 in the morning...

Archived