Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The annoying thing is that it's a bit like the boxing day Celtic game, in the sense I think we could have taken something from it. As Drew says, the first half we were too open and that meant we were set up badly for a second half where The Rangers could easily sit back and soak up some pressure rather than press themselves. Particularly after Morelos goes it becomes all Aberdeen on the front foot, but we could have done with fashioning at least a few more chances. McGregor made a couple of decent saves to deny us. 

Our corner kicks, particularly in the first half, were shocking. 

f**k me min 
Can’t believe I’m saying this but what a game tbf.
A genuinely very good performance from Aberdeen second half but the damage was done in the first
GMS, Shinnie, Stewart all very, very good but it just wasn’t our night. 
I think we’ll be 3rd at worst but will be very difficult to overhaul Sevco now 
Congrats to The New Club for the win at the fourth attempt this season

We’ll still finish second.

Mental game.

Thought we were actually alright, second half especially. We threw everything at them but like it or not those c***s have a good shape about them when they have a lead to hold.

Shinnie absolutely immense.

Both pens were stonewallers, McKenna can’t have too many complaints about the red and I reckon morelos’ will get off with that after the fact.

Can’t have too many complaints about the score line really.

But I do fucking hate those c***s.

Why did McKenna deserve that ? Have I missed something ?

Remember Morelos had a red card rescinded for kicking McKenna with force previously.

Why was MacGregor not sent off then ?

Why did McKenna deserve that ? Have I missed something ?

Remember Morelos had a red card rescinded for kicking McKenna with force previously.

Why was MacGregor not sent off then ?

Ask bobby madden.

McKenna kicked out, at his face, it was silly. It’s not life threatening but it is and it’s a red. Morelos has it rescinded and IMO that was wrong. Why would I change my position on that now.

Mcgregors challenge was the worst of the lot.

Hard lines to The Sheep but what an absolute 97 minute blast. 
We deserved our win, on balance, but for anyone to say 'there are no games for the neutral' is absolutely  at it.
Well done Scottish football.

Deserved it my ****

Well done the Establishment surely ?

4 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

We’ll still finish second.

Nah.

A game enough effort from Aberdeen and Kilmarnock, but the duopoly is I'm afraid, back.

It's been a lot of fun, but I think we're now back in the pre-2012 shitty state that actual supporters of our game despise, but most of the cretins who write or broadcast about it, have craved.

A pity.

Nah.
A game enough effort from Aberdeen and Kilmarnock, but the duopoly is I'm afraid, back.
It's been a lot of fun, but I think we're now back in the pre-2012 shitty state that actual supporters of our game despise, but most of the cretins who write or broadcast about it, have craved.
A pity.

Have some backbone. The dons are not finished yet.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah.

A pity.

The monopoly was so much fun too, fcuking Sevco!!

2 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Deserved it my ****

Well done the Establishment surely ?

Beardy went baws oot attack after the sending offs and his team was clinically picked off by Defoe...

10 minutes ago, Menzel said:

The annoying thing is that it's a bit like the boxing day Celtic game, in the sense I think we could have taken something from it. As Drew says, the first half we were too open and that meant we were set up badly for a second half where The Rangers could easily sit back and soak up some pressure rather than press themselves. Particularly after Morelos goes it becomes all Aberdeen on the front foot, but we could have done with fashioning at least a few more chances. McGregor made a couple of decent saves to deny us. 

Our corner kicks, particularly in the first half, were shocking. 

You lot threw it away in the first half by constantly just punting it anywhere.   A lot better in the second though. 

Archived