Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

Just now, RussellAnderson said:

Rangers have been much better than us. Our players have shown some decent play individually, but the shape is atrocious. The two left backs tactic failed with Scotland, when Robertson and Teirney played there so f**k knows why McInnes thinks he can play it with Lowe and Considine. Midfield is getting totally overrun too, the defence are getting pulled about all over the place by Rangers movement and creating gaps. We need to get back to a back 4, and play the way we know how to play.

Get May on, play him out left. Considine off and shift Lowe back to the left hand side of a flat back 4.

An early goal and we are right back in this. One for them and I’m fucking off home. Too many **** in this Glasgow establishment. Why do none of them support their local team..!! emoji51.png

Thank f**k those Zombies do support the scumbags. Wouldn't them to get near Thistle.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clinical as f**k from Sevco, Morelos the difference 
Stonewall penalty, don’t know what the f**k McKenna was thinking 
The new club have their shit together tonight, I’ll be stunned if we can scrape a draw from this 
Pittodrie will be a morgue on Sunday 

Heading the ball onto your arm is a Penalty now ?

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The radio commentator sounds about 12, and could be talking about anything. I really have no idea of whether it was a good game, or whether it was a penalty, or really much about the game at all. David Begg and Alistair Alexander have never been replaced.

And Pat Bonner is just a dick.

Liam McLeod sounds like a wee dick pretending to be a commentator in his bedroom whilst ripping the heed aff it.

Utterly dreadful stream going around with some English lads who are 'commentating ' over the game. "Gary Mackay-Steven, who got knocked out at Hampden, almost knocks one out at Pittodrie". 

Archived