Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

21 minutes ago, sjc said:

What's the chances in the interests of "things balancing themselves out", of Aberdeen being awarded 4 penalties?

I've heard that this definitely happens....

Wtf are you gibbering about? 

Rangers were correctly awarded three penalties 

One they shouldn’t have got and one stonewaller turned down 

Against Cowdenbeath Rangers had three obvious decisions go against them.

Whats the chances of Rangers getting three obvious incorrect decisions in their favour?

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BobWilliamson said:

Whats the chances of Rangers getting three obvious incorrect decisions in their favour?

Can you save this pish for Friday/Saturday?  I.e. when you're still seething about anything that happened in this game and I've moved on from this thread forever.

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Too obvious, No. 8

Try being a bit more subtle in future....

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Greeting about not getting anything against a League 2 side.

Deary me. 

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

I'm heading to this and, obviously, firmly wanting Aberdeen to win but you do wonder how decisions like this are made. Sounds like it is up to the player as opposed to any sort of proper concussion protocol?

Me too Murray should be a cracker

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Traffic update - the streets round the harbour are currently a disaster.   Obviously this would presumably be the route most Sevconians would use, so must be my human kindness publishing this.....

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/apology-as-drivers-face-third-day-of-roadworks-chaos-in-aberdeen-city-centre/?fbclid=IwAR1pbFBhPLbJndva6zRg-E8am0JH4Zz12qJyNXsbgo__qB1fPJ5pzyerFUE

What route would you recommend then?

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Too obvious, No. 8

Try being a bit more subtle in future....

Everything is factually true in my post 

It’s embarrassing that even after a  referee has taken you by the hand talked you through why Dallas / linesman got three out of four correct there are still some so blinded by their own bitter views they can’t accept what everyone else can see 

56 minutes ago, big al said:

What route would you recommend then?

Since you're a Cowdenbeath fan.

At Stonehaven, take the new AWPR (A90) to the Kingswells South roundabout (about 13 miles and coincidentally the location for the new stadium) - from there head east into the city, following signs for ARI.

Keep going on Westburn Road past the hospital another couple of miles and you'll be in the Pittodrie vicinity.

If Rangers are getting all their penalties in home matches they would have easily won regardless vs humpty bottom six dross like St Mirren then I really don’t give a shit.

How can you be so rattled by it?

Likewise, if you don’t get a pen in a match vs humpty league 2 dross, yet still win the game, how can you be rattled?

Just enjoy yourselves lads.

INTAE THESE *** FUCKS

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Since you're a Cowdenbeath fan.

At Stonehaven, take the new AWPR (A90) to the Kingswells South roundabout (about 13 miles and coincidentally the location for the new stadium) - from there head east into the city, following signs for ARI.

Keep going on Westburn Road past the hospital another couple of miles and you'll be in the Pittodrie vicinity.

Thanks mate

i have actually been a red for years before I knew Cowden even existed but local pride took over as I got older!

Archived