Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

8 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

If he plays 4-3-3 Rangers might get a much needed win. If he plays Morelos and Defoe together Rangers won’t.

Stevie G obviously has some problem with Candieas and I , like most supporters, can’t understand why. Candieas gives the team a better balance. The amount of possession we get through his work rate and closing down which forces  the mistake from opponents. He makes Tav more effective. One of the first names on the team sheet

McGregor

Tav , Worral , Katic , Barisic

Arfield , Davis , Jack 

Candieas , Morelos , Kent

I'm surprised that Candeias doesn't play every week. He's the player that most impresses me whenever I see Rangers play.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lad is running from Ibrox to Pittodrie to raise money for charity. Hope he gets a great reception in Aberdeen 

The Story so far...
Day1: Ibrox Stadium-Stirling Castle
Day2:Stirling-Perth 
Day3image.gif.404cb4484a479496529c8f826be5e1fe.giferth-Forfar 
94 miles ran.
Day4: Forfar-Stonehaven the longest run of the challenge so far(estimated 37 miles). Lets go..

We're on our way.. Raising funds for Rangers Charity Foundation and MS Society Scotland.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/davidsmithrunner

With all the recent rigmarole over referees all being staunch sevconians we'll be lucky if we even get a shy in our favour...
Can't see us getting anything tomorrow.

Changed days from Ricksen assaulting players eh ?

Or Lafferty feigning headbutts.

Or Refs saying they can’t give penalties as it would mean AFC going 2 nil up and losing you the title.

Bring it on. Heid First.

🇦[emoji1248]🇹[emoji294]️[emoji294]️🇦[emoji1248]🇹

Oh behave.  At 9pm I put a pizza in the oven for me and the 16 yo to share for a 'late bite'.  At 9.20pm I realised I'd not switched the fucking oven on.  Yet you expect me to remember pish like that?

I sincerely hope the '16 yo' is a relative.

Some days she's not...

IMG_0765.jpg

51 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Changed days from Ricksen assaulting players eh ?

Or Lafferty feigning headbutts.

Or Refs saying they can’t give penalties as it would mean AFC going 2 nil up and losing you the title.

Bring it on. Heid First.

Anyone but Aberdeen?

11 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

If he plays 4-3-3 Rangers might get a much needed win. If he plays Morelos and Defoe together Rangers won’t.

Stevie G obviously has some problem with Candieas and I , like most supporters, can’t understand why. Candieas gives the team a better balance. The amount of possession we get through his work rate and closing down which forces  the mistake from opponents. He makes Tav more effective. One of the first names on the team sheet

McGregor

Tav , Worral , Katic , Barisic

Arfield , Davis , Jack 

Candieas , Morelos , Kent

You never did answer my question asking if you got that League Cup Final ticket you said you were guarenteed, i've asked a few times now?

Well.....?

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Lad is running from Ibrox to Pittodrie to raise money for charity. Hope he gets a great reception in Aberdeen 

The Story so far...
94 miles ran.
Day4: Forfar-Stonehaven the longest run of the challenge so far(estimated 37 miles). Lets go..

We're on our way.. Raising funds for Rangers Charity Foundation and MS Society Scotland.

That's so weird

5 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

The Story so far...
94 miles ran.

Will the donations actually go to MS Society Scotland or will Rangers just keep the money again?

52 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I presume that McKenna and Devlin are both still out.

Any news on Joe and Big Sam ?

Devlin could be on the bench.

Joe is 'confident of playing' according to Mcinnes and sounded like Sam is touch and go but could well be fine.

Traffic update - the streets round the harbour are currently a disaster.   Obviously this would presumably be the route most Sevconians would use, so must be my human kindness publishing this.....

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/apology-as-drivers-face-third-day-of-roadworks-chaos-in-aberdeen-city-centre/?fbclid=IwAR1pbFBhPLbJndva6zRg-E8am0JH4Zz12qJyNXsbgo__qB1fPJ5pzyerFUE

7 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Traffic update - the streets round the harbour are currently a disaster.   Obviously this would presumably be the route most Sevconians would use, so must be my human kindness publishing this.....

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/apology-as-drivers-face-third-day-of-roadworks-chaos-in-aberdeen-city-centre/?fbclid=IwAR1pbFBhPLbJndva6zRg-E8am0JH4Zz12qJyNXsbgo__qB1fPJ5pzyerFUE

Mods, ban please.

9 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

That'll be f**k all. Just wait til that new stadium is built.....

46 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Devlin could be on the bench.

Joe is 'confident of playing' according to Mcinnes and sounded like Sam is touch and go but could well be fine.

I'm heading to this and, obviously, firmly wanting Aberdeen to win but you do wonder how decisions like this are made. Sounds like it is up to the player as opposed to any sort of proper concussion protocol?

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

I'm heading to this and, obviously, firmly wanting Aberdeen to win but you do wonder how decisions like this are made. Sounds like it is up to the player as opposed to any sort of proper concussion protocol?

From the sounds of things at the weekend, the cut was the issue. Too deep to bandage.

Archived