Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he plays 4-3-3 Rangers might get a much needed win. If he plays Morelos and Defoe together Rangers won’t.

Stevie G obviously has some problem with Candieas and I , like most supporters, can’t understand why. Candieas gives the team a better balance. The amount of possession we get through his work rate and closing down which forces  the mistake from opponents. He makes Tav more effective. One of the first names on the team sheet

McGregor

Tav , Worral , Katic , Barisic

Arfield , Davis , Jack 

Candieas , Morelos , Kent

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

If he plays 4-3-3 Rangers might get a much needed win. If he plays Morelos and Defoe together Rangers won’t.

Stevie G obviously has some problem with Candieas and I , like most supporters, can’t understand why. Candieas gives the team a better balance. The amount of possession we get through his work rate and closing down which forces  the mistake from opponents. He makes Tav more effective. One of the first names on the team sheet

McGregor

Tav , Worral , Katic , Barisic

Arfield , Davis , Jack 

Candieas , Morelos , Kent

This.

If he sticks to 4-3-3 and the same game plan as vs Celtic, then we've a far greater chance of 3 points.  This 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond doesn't work for me.

The 11 you've picked is exactly what I'd choose (dropping Worral if Goldson was to be fit).

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This.

If he sticks to 4-3-3 and the same game plan as vs Celtic, then we've a far greater chance of 3 points.  This 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond doesn't work for me.

The 11 you've picked is exactly what I'd choose (dropping Worral if Goldson was to be fit).

Agree on Goldson for Worral but I fear it would be Katic that misses out. Worral will go back to Forest but Katic could be a big player for Rangers for years to come. 

4-4-2 Diamond hasn’t worked in any game and Pittodrie is not the place for it. Surely the manager won’t make that mistake?

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

With all the recent rigmarole over referees all being staunch sevconians we'll be lucky if we even get a shy in our favour...

Can't see us getting anything tomorrow.

Laughable

Thats all.....

Archived