Morton v Ayr

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

The Dundee United who have bent over to you 3 times so far are long gone. I really cannot wait til we meet again. Glorified junior outfit!

Salty.

Just the 8 (EIGHT) - nil on aggregate against you lot.

39 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

The Dundee United who have bent over to you 3 times so far are long gone. I really cannot wait til we meet again. Glorified junior outfit!

Your arse is still raw from our last humping against your previous revolution and you required stitches after the previous pumping of Neilson' New Nancyboys.

We're Ayr United, we'll pump you when we want.

13 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

11 New players son. The majority of the absolute shitebags you have faced this season won't play for us again. You're getting pumped!!

You had 5 or 6 new players already before we dished out another bodying 2 weeks ago. I hope* for your sake the next 5 you’ve signed are a bit better than the first lot.

* not really 

57 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

I'm sure you said that the first time and then the second time and then........................

11 New players son. The majority of the absolute shitebags you have faced this season won't play for us again. You're getting pumped!!
"son" [emoji23] right then da
It'll be a wee shame when your money men realise you're a terrible investment and dump you, probably resulting in you needing to be absorbed by an actual junior outfit, Lochee United.

15 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Just make sure you're comfortable watching Championship football again next season.

18 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You had 5 or 6 new players already before we dished out another bodying 2 weeks ago. I hope* for your sake the next 5 you’ve signed are a bit better than the first lot.

* not really 

Only 3 of which played...1 having never trained with his new teammates and the other being Jimmy Gomis!

Have no illusions, you'll be put in your place soon.

4 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Only 3 of which played...1 having never trained with his new teammates and the other being Jimmy Gomis!

Have no illusions, you'll be put in your place soon.

I'm sweating already, will we be 7,10 or 13 points ahead of your gang after our last meeting?

12 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

If you open up a gap of 7+ points I'll eat my own shite!

I think you've already been having a wee nibble this afternoon.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

And here was me thinking VT would be the biggest shit poster on this thread.

He was last heard muttering something about some big boys restoring natural order.

Archived