Morton v Ayr

18 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The views alright from the far end of the cowshed, certainly better than what you get at Somerset. 

Cappielow isn't the worst away day, I'm only 5'11, and if you're in the main stand it's safe to assume you've got space to stretch your legs.

Hopefully you accidentally added an extra 1 by mistake. It would be a very rash assumption to make for anybody above that height, or above 7 stone. 

Anyway the end of the terraced section provides a reasonable view so as long as you have the choice it's fine. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Disappointed we’ve gone this far without mentioning Bob McHughs terrific bit of skill in the second half. To attempt an overhead kick, miss the ball but yet fall with such grace was really something.

If wuffster has any footage of this could he please share it??

Not my finest work I'm afraid...

mchugh.gif.2b4c68b51959d0cabd46f9df31adc7dd.gif

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

No we aren’t and yes we can.

Na.  Im certain both Ayr and Morton would pull more thru the gates than Killies pitiful efforts should we be sitting 2nd at the turn of the year :lol:

In the TOP LEAGUE.  Let's all laugh now.

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Na.  Im certain both Ayr and Morton would pull more thru the gates than Killies pitiful efforts should we be sitting 2nd at the turn of the year :lol:

In the TOP LEAGUE.  Let's all laugh now.

How would you know?

How would you know?

He wouldn’t

The idea that a club like Morton or even us (who are currently having their best season in fucking ages) would pull in over 4000 home fans isn’t realistic even if we were in the top 4.

As you say though Killie aren’t really in the running for the title now so the whole argument is a bit pointless.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He wouldn’t

The idea that a club like Morton or even us (who are currently having their best season in fucking ages) would pull in over 4000 home fans isn’t realistic even if we were in the top 4.

As you say though Killie aren’t really in the running for the title now so the whole argument is a bit pointless.

Don't dare whore yourself out you slut.  You sicken me. 

Archived