Morton v Ayr

Having taken in that relegation battle thread we need to pick up something.
Hope some of the players had a look in as a fair number of Ayr fans want us down.
Upstarts first visit to the championship in years and after this season likely to return to there correct station.
Saying that Shanks is back so need to be on our toes.
I think if Ayr come with an over inflated ego we will sword them 2-0 and sorry I also think Ross C are nailed on with New Dundee Unt a close seconed. 
750-1000 Ayr fans no chance.

We were in the Championship the season before last. You make it sound like we’ve been away for ages.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Hope some of the players had a look in as a fair number of Ayr fans want us down.

Upstarts first visit to the championship in years and after this season likely to return to there correct station.

I think if Ayr come with an over inflated ego we will sword them 2-0 and sorry I also think Ross C are nailed on with New Dundee Unt a close seconed. 

282C55AB00000578-3563463-image-a-47_1461846260972.jpg.5a46fad7da6603a112015f3e2408d5b4.jpg

16 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Greenock Morton fans should only speak when spoken to.

Get doon.

Greenock Morton fans should only speak when spoken to.
Get doon.

Seem to recall only one of the two sides being sent ‘doon’ in this fixture; and it certainly wasn’t The Famous.

IMG_0053.jpg

Thanks for playing anyway.

IMG_0215.jpg

16 hours ago, virginton said:

A comfortable 2-0 home win here, as the happy clappers hail TTGJ as having finally 'turned the corner', only for him to mastermind a 6-0 bleaching and shame game at Inverness the following week. It's that kind of campaign. 

I’ll take it...

Not at all bothered what happens up at Inverness, but we need to get something here, otherwise the happy-clappers will have their hands covered in piss n’all...

The likes of Kilday, Buchanan, Millar, Tidser, McAlister and McShug need to produce big, confident performances and give some confidence to the younger guys around them. Ayr like a 4-4-2, so we should match up, Kiltie left, Tidser inside.

Won’t predict the score... but you’ve got to fancy a Tidser penalty and a Kiltie winner...

Oh, and by the way: mon the fuckin Ton.

[emoji23][emoji23]
Fizzing.

Enjoyed the James Watt before and the Star in Port Glasgow after the game last time, although the Celtic punters that came in seemed to be a bit sharpish in getting back from Parkhead. Then a wee saunter down the Clyde coast via hostelries in Wemyss Bay, Largs and the glory of Taylors in Kilwinning. Should be a cracking atmosphere again given we can go top.

Enjoyed the James Watt before and the Star in Port Glasgow after the game last time, although the Celtic punters that came in seemed to be a bit sharpish in getting back from Parkhead. Then a wee saunter down the Clyde coast via hostelries in Wemyss Bay, Largs and the glory of Taylors in Kilwinning. Should be a cracking atmosphere again given we can go top.

You must have been in some state driving down the A78?

18 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:
6 hours ago, Buckfast said:

5c62cb8f3a391_ayratQOS.jpg.2114b1fafeb95f4e187519b8f31b039c.jpg

Not sure what has happened there but I was quoting a Morton fan saying no chance of that size of support.

Sarge was just reminiscing.

On 11/02/2019 at 19:31, Paisley Ton said:

It's not just Ayr fans, I'd imagine most fans would be happy to see your club relegated.

Archived