Morton v Ayr

I’m gutted I have to miss this one as I’m working! The break means we will have another few players back and gives us more options and competition for places!

Think we should maybe drop mcdaid and start cadden but that’s the only swap I’d make!

I’m going 4-2 Ayr shankland hat-trick and Miller to score his first for us!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having two weeks without a game makes this the ideal time to sack Johansson and get a new manager in before we play again. No doubt the board are too busy celebrating a plucky little defeat to even consider it though.

Having two weeks without a game makes this the ideal time to sack Johansson and get a new manager in before we play again. No doubt the board are too busy celebrating a plucky little defeat to even consider it though.

Surely he’ll be there for eternity given he’s good chums with the Easdales?

37 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Surely if JJ is sacked then Houston will take over, for the season anyway.

McCall said that 2 of the 4 injured players would be back and he’s hopeful that a 3rd might make it. I’m guessing the first two are Kerr and Adams then the 3rd is Geggan.

I’d probably keep the same team that beat Alloa. Fully expecting Morton to sit in like they did at Somerset so we’ll need to be at our best.

We should be winning this though. 2-0

Morton are the worst team I've seen this season., but they've taken more points from Ross County than any other team. Weird league indeed.

On paper we should be skooshing this, but any kind of win would do for me.

2 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Morton are the worst team I've seen this season., but they've taken more points from Ross County than any other team. Weird league indeed.

On paper we should be skooshing this, but any kind of win would do for me.

I won't say they've been that bad, Dundee United look much worse and up until Saturday I didn't think alloa were anything great and you could probably put partick in that list too.

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I won't say they've been that bad, Dundee United look much worse and up until Saturday I didn't think alloa were anything great and you could probably put partick in that list too.

The Dundee United who have bent over to you 3 times so far are long gone. I really cannot wait til we meet again. Glorified junior outfit!

Nearer the start of the season I was concerned about the mistakes our defence were making but relatively ok with other aspects of the team. Now I'm just worried about everything. At this point I'm just hoping that the JJ experiment doesn't relegate us, but maybe that's overly pessimistic. 

We need to look to pick us at least a point here or the bottom teams will be creeping ever closer. 

The Dundee United who have bent over to you 3 times so far are long gone. I really cannot wait til we meet again. Glorified junior outfit!
Your right the once proud Dundee United have seen a sad and tragic decline into a glorified junior side. Won't be long till your local derbies are Forfar, Brechin and Arbroath.

Mind you, you might get the big team across the road in the cup if your lucky [emoji106]

Just now, Hawk89 said:

Your right the once proud Dundee United have seen a sad and tragic decline into a glorified junior side. Won't be long till your local derbies are Forfar, Brechin and Arbroath.

Mind you, you might get the big team across the road in the cup if your lucky emoji106.png

^^^^^Shite Patter^^^^^^

You're*

10 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

Nearer the start of the season I was concerned about the mistakes our defence were making but relatively ok with other aspects of the team. Now I'm just worried about everything. At this point I'm just hoping that the JJ experiment doesn't relegate us, but maybe that's overly pessimistic. 

We need to look to pick us at least a point here or the bottom teams will be creeping ever closer. 

Don't think its pessimistic at all. It's very real prospect and something I was concerned about back in November, now it's a bit of a worry. If we go down it'll be a disaster on all levels. 

Archived