The “who am I?” Quiz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have played and scored in the English Premier League,  the Championship, League One & Two, FA Cup & English League Cup, I have also done the same in the Scottish Premiership, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League and Europa League. 

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I have played and scored in the English Premier League,  the Championship, League One & Two, FA Cup & English League Cup, I have also done the same in the Scottish Premiership, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League and Europa League. 

Hooper?

11 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I was a versatile player who could play anywhere in the middle of the park.  I spent most of my career in Germany apart from a 4 year spell in the Scottish capital, also earned over 60 caps for my country

The guy Benjelloun at Hibs?

Can't remember his first name. 

51 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I was a versatile player who could play anywhere in the middle of the park.  I spent most of my career in Germany apart from a 4 year spell in the Scottish capital, also earned over 60 caps for my country

Kevin "Moose" McKenna ?

23 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Pretty sure we had a thread like this at some stage and I think it would be a nice change from the bitterness that seems to creep into most other topics.

Dead simply rules - give the clubs a player has played for and a rough timescale of when he was around (not too exact or it may be too easy and not too loose that it will be impossible). Don’t be a knob and use google. Anyone can throw a challenge out you don’t need to wait for the person to get a correct answer (although that would be nice). Please only list players who have played at least 1 senior game for their clubs and don’t have clubs where they played as boys listed. You don’t need to list all of the clubs the player played for if that would make it too easy.

I’ll start:

Between 1985 and 2000 I played for:

Qots

St Johnstone

Kilmarnock

Partick Thistle

Livingston

I was teammates with a certain player at two of my clubs and also had the same manager at both of these clubs.

Quite fitting to start with the greatest attacking footballer of all time.

I have played in Dundee, Edinburgh, Old Firm, New Firm and Tyne/Wear derbies as well as at the World Cup for my country, scored in a losing Scottish Cup Final too. I have played and scored in one of those derbies for both teams also.

1 minute ago, blackislekillie said:
12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
I have played in Dundee, Edinburgh, Old Firm, New Firm and Tyne/Wear derbies as well as at the World Cup for my country, scored in a losing Scottish Cup Final too. I have played and scored in one of those derbies for both teams also.

Darren Jackson?

Yep.

Scored for both Hibs and Hearts in that derby and for Dundee United when they lost 4-3 to Motherwell in the 1991 Scottish Cup Final to tie up the rest of the poser.

Archived