The “who am I?” Quiz

Pretty sure we had a thread like this at some stage and I think it would be a nice change from the bitterness that seems to creep into most other topics.

Dead simply rules - give the clubs a player has played for and a rough timescale of when he was around (not too exact or it may be too easy and not too loose that it will be impossible). Don’t be a knob and use google. Anyone can throw a challenge out you don’t need to wait for the person to get a correct answer (although that would be nice). Please only list players who have played at least 1 senior game for their clubs and don’t have clubs where they played as boys listed. You don’t need to list all of the clubs the player played for if that would make it too easy.

I’ll start:

Between 1985 and 2000 I played for:

Qots

St Johnstone

Kilmarnock

Partick Thistle

Livingston

I was teammates with a certain player at two of my clubs and also had the same manager at both of these clubs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who am I? I’m a once ballistic midfielder who played for and against Aberdeen in the new firm derby and had a short spell in Glasgow although not in Govan. Started in 1997 and played for many years at the Scottish top flight.

13 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Who am I? I’m a once ballistic midfielder who played for and against Aberdeen in the new firm derby and had a short spell in Glasgow although not in Govan. Started in 1997 and played for many years at the Scottish top flight.

Jamie Buchan?

Archived