• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Wasn’t a cuptie v Motherwell abandoned due to high winds?

Aye with Motherwell 1-0 up and us due to be playing with the wind in the 2nd half. It caused a riot outside the ground. Derek Townsley scored a lovely goal that day. 1-1 in the replay

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Aye with Motherwell 1-0 up and us due to be playing with the wind in the 2nd half. It caused a riot outside the ground. Derek Townsley scored a lovely goal that day. 1-1 in the replay

I vaguely remember that game at gayfield I was only a wee boy at the time, didn’t he score from outside the box main stand area of the pitch?  Also remember the rearranged match I had about 6 layers on and I still froze. 

I vaguely remember that game at gayfield I was only a wee boy at the time, didn’t he score from outside the box main stand area of the pitch?  Also remember the rearranged match I had about 6 layers on and I still froze. 

Yea outside the box and pretty much on the touch line. It was some hit. The replayed game was Baltic. Proper winter football that night. We lost 2-0
At Fir Park and even that game had been postponed

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Yea outside the box and pretty much on the touch line. It was some hit. The replayed game was Baltic. Proper winter football that night. We lost 2-0
At Fir Park and even that game had been postponed

Did it not get postponed not long before kick off??  I remember being on the bus down and it getting cancelled, although that could of been the wrong game, 

Did it not get postponed not long before kick off??  I remember being on the bus down and it getting cancelled, although that could of been the wrong game, 

Yea I think it was. I was on route as well.

I think the game eventually got played on a Saturday.

I believe the ref today is the little p***k who sent Dick to the stand at Raith that subsequently got him an 8 match ban.

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I believe the ref today is the little p***k who sent Dick to the stand at Raith that subsequently got him an 8 match ban.

I dont think it matters who the ref is they all seem to hate us anyway:lol:

Edited by Philip0402

As we sit 12 points clear at the top of the league

Just now, lichtie23 said:

As we sit 12 points clear at the top of the league

Which makes our season so far all the more remarkable considering we play against 14 every week:lol::lol:

Which makes our season so far all the more remarkable considering we play against 14 every week:lol::lol:

Wow

Just because we’re not paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get us....."

............but this can come across as akin to the absolutely laughable (and false) victimhood of the Old Firm, both of whom receive every fair and unfair advantage going

7 minutes ago, farflung lichtie said:

Just because we’re not paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get us....."

............but this can come across as akin to the absolutely laughable (and false) victimhood of the Old Firm, both of whom receive every fair and unfair advantage going

I thought with the distinct lack of west coast teams in our  league this season it would not be as bad.(how wrong can one be)

Edited by Philip0402

I dont think it matters who the ref is they all seem to hate us anyway
Which makes our season so far all the more remarkable considering we play against 14 every week
I thought with the distinct lack of west coast teams in our  league this season it would not be as bad.(how wrong can one be)
Not sure if serious ?

Are you high?

Live scenes from Phillips house as he tries to get to this deep rooted SFA conspiracy against arbroath.

IMG_2850.jpg

Woodbine thanks nice to be in the company of intellectual geniuses

Edited by Philip0402

Phillip , can we have a Lichfield’s gathering at your house when we win the league and have a good old chat about the soccer sphere whilst we smoke some of this wacky stuff you seem to be smoking? We are 12 points clear of 2nd place how on earth have you came to this decision that the referees are against us? Sound like a septic fan in my eyes HH