Arbroath vs Stranraer

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
agree to a certain extent 23 regarding wallace. but yet again it seems dc will drop a striker when against forfar when the strikers got nothing from midfield etc. were the strikers to blame for us losing 2 goals defo no

I expect the same 11 will start on Tuesday evening. Omar needs a big game, this could be his last chance

any thoughts on dc starting eleven yesterday lads

Don't think Kader should be starting a game where we are favourites against a team that's lost the last 5.

Think Kader can be useful coming on when we're holding on to a lead or in a battle but at home against Stranraer I'd rather see someone who could offer more going forward.

It's the kind of game DD is usually good in, would rather see him or Gold playing there.

Disagree. With weather forecasts becoming more accurate, I think it’s time to make early decisions (based on probabilities) regarding whether a game goes on or not. Club finances and also customer cost/satisfaction need be primary considerations rather than merely following antiquated rules. Common sense? Time also to raise the hoary old issue of summer even though yes wind can come at any time of year

1 game called off for wind in the last 4 years and we should change to summer football?Even then the season would still run into November probably.

46 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

1 game called off for wind in the last 4 years and we should change to summer football?Even then the season would still run into November probably.

Sunday footballs the answer, cracking day in Arbroath today :)

Just day dreaming about being 15 clear this time Wednesday. Pretty please Arbroath

Well we all hope for a good outcome (but also performance since some entertainment value is appreciated on Feb evening) but there are no easy games in this league and not a huge difference between the teams. We need to focus 110% on Tuesday’s game. Last season’s home games with Stranraer were a bit of nightmare, losing after going ahead both times. Weather forecast looks ok this time - with a bit of a breeze.  

After Saturdays fiasco, I was disinclined to travel for the replay .. but it’s a gripping stage of the season and the drama is unfolding (just hope there’s not too much of it)

Well we all hope for a good outcome (but also performance since some entertainment value is appreciated on Feb evening) but there are no easy games in this league and not a huge difference between the teams. We need to focus 110% on Tuesday’s game. Last season’s home games with Stranraer were a bit of nightmare, losing after going ahead both times. Weather forecast looks ok this time - with a bit of a breeze.  After Saturdays fiasco, I was disinclined to travel for the replay .. but it’s a gripping stage of the season and the drama is unfolding (just hope there’s not too much of it)

This is a crucial game. I’m travelling for it hoping for a solid win so no nerves at Raith on Saturday.

Archived