Arbroath vs Stranraer

Phillip , can we have a Lichfield’s gathering at your house when we win the league and have a good old chat about the soccer sphere whilst we smoke some of this wacky stuff you seem to be smoking? We are 12 points clear of 2nd place how on earth have you came to this decision that the referees are against us? Sound like a septic fan in my eyes HH

Lichties * lol

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

Phil, where can I get one of those hats?

With a chinstrap it would be ideal for windy days on the mayfield terraces.

Jaytees or Catchhand made to order not sure about Chita Brothers might be be too upmarket for them

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Stepping away from the attention seeking moron. Wind isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. More of a blustery wind than a constant one. If it stays like this then good chance this will be on

keyboard ninja:lol::lol:

I have just seen that this has been abandoned after 12 minutes or so, a completely shambolic situation.

If the winds was as strong as that why bother even starting the game, whoever that ref is needs to explain that decision  to his superiors at Hampden.

I have every sympathy for Stranraer fans who have spent a little of time and money making the long journey to Arbroath.

An embarrassing situation.

With the Fife game last week and now this, that's an absolute shambolic decision and once again the paying customer is left counting his (or her) losses. Absolutely not the fault of any clubs here and If the ref has arrived 2 hours before KO time, to actually start the game and only play 12 mins shows a complete disregard for both clubs and fans.

Atrocious.

Archived