Arbroath vs Stranraer

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couple of seasons ago Hammy was part of the best central defence in the league alongside Ricky Little. When TOB came in he was moved out left. Maybe still has the instinct to move to the centre.
Standard coaching in any league you watch. Full backs always tuck in. Hammy has been excellent for months but a bit exposed against Forfar so gets the stick for it. Nobody plays well every week but he's been one of our better players at times this season without any plaudits. He's not perfect which is why he's playing in League 1 and not still at Hearts.

12 hours ago, ecto said:

Can't see Dick  picking McKenna and Swanks for centre mid, not an ounce of defensive help there, see Tam Scobbie to Brechin on loan

Whatley in with Gav. 

McKenna supporting Wallace up top.

Windy App most accurate forecasters these days and they are saying gusts of 46 peaking at 3pm unfortunately

The last time I cancelled my trip through due to the forecast wind the game went ahead. With the low pressure passing close to the north then the forecast could change quickly. I’m keeping my options open and fingers crossed. We need a game!

How many games been called off cause of wind in last 10 year? Anyone know?
Not sure but I remember a game with East Stirlingshire being called off with about 10 minutes to go. Keeper had a bucket of sand to tee up goal kicks and at one point he saved his own goal kick which I'm sure is not allowed. Apart from that the boxing day fixture with Stirling was called off after about 3 minutes. You could barely stand up the wind was that strong.

Archived