Macron Junior Cup QFs

archieb

We are no even in the junior cup , out it a long time ago , I’d hate to think what we would get if we were still in it 
I'm disappointed in you tbh DL
I thought you were a guy who called a spade a spade
I thought you would just have came straight out and said yes in the summer I will be looking to bring ferns and Forsyth to Darvel and ye know what they would be great signings to take us to the next level but instead all I have read is snivelling replies and excuses from you and yer minions .

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I'm disappointed in you tbh DL
I thought you were a guy who called a spade a spade
I thought you would just have came straight out and said yes in the summer I will be looking to bring ferns and Forsyth to Darvel and ye know what they would be great signings to take us to the next level but instead all I have read is snivelling replies and excuses from you and yer minions .

Look Uve read how it was with Forsyth and if u have a players father telling all and sundry how many goals his boy has scored and after the game telling us that’s another one and how many he’s at now and we are quite good counters down here by the way it seemed like a pitch to get him to Darvel , we then contacted the club on the Monday and we were informed as the boy doesn’t drive he didn’t want to come to Darvel , end of Story we move on 

I’ve already explained Eddie is a customer of mine and a pal and when he was leaving Clyde I asked him to come to Darvel , he chose st rochs and that’s eddies choice but if u think we and other clubs won’t be looking at good players from now till end of the season ur up a gum tree , the days of Darvel no being able to go for good players is over so get used to it  and if u think money is the be all and end all ur wrong , we will get good players in the summer for a lot less than other clubs are offering simple as that 

On 2/12/2019 at 08:46, Kilbowie Benches said:

Stevenson is there along with Dean Keenan ex Ayr.Nade is away to Annan as they’ve signed big Gemmell from Cambuslang but he’ll be cup tied.

That's a pity. was looking forward to Garry Kenneth v Christian Nade.

8 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Havent missed much on here but I see Paranoia still as rife up the east end & that bloke fae kilsyth still rattling on they bad boys fae darvel....change the record ya walloper!  

Never said anything about bad boys fae Darvel, actually spoke to some decent guys when  we're down earlier in the season,just said a few times your chairman's a w****r, that better.........ya walloper

16 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Never said anything about bad boys fae Darvel, actually spoke to some decent guys when  we're down earlier in the season,just said a few times your chairman's a w****r, that better.........ya walloper

Not my chairman, I don't support darvel  coco 

Just to clear up any confusion re the kick-off time for Troon v Lochee Utd: 

Troon FC website says 2.00

SJFA website says 2.15

East of Scotland Juniors website says 2.30

Maybe if I let them know I can't get there until 2.45 they'll accommodate me.

4 hours ago, Den Spark said:

Just to clear up any confusion re the kick-off time for Troon v Lochee Utd: 

Troon FC website says 2.00

SJFA website says 2.15

East of Scotland Juniors website says 2.30

Maybe if I let them know I can't get there until 2.45 they'll accommodate me.

Lochee  secretary confirms it's 2.15.

Whats the kick off time for Pollok v Talbot?

Looking at a sports double header with a drive down to Dumfries for a hockey game at 7. Mate is a sometimes Pollok match goer and a few of us fancy going to Newlandsfield for the football then Dumfries for the hockey.

2 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Whats the kick off time for Pollok v Talbot?

Looking at a sports double header with a drive down to Dumfries for a hockey game at 7. Mate is a sometimes Pollok match goer and a few of us fancy going to Newlandsfield for the football then Dumfries for the hockey.

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:38, archieb said:

Quarter-Final Draw: 
Largs Thistle v Kilwinning Rangers (Attendance : 689)
Troon v Lochee United (Attendance : ???)
Hurlford United v Clydebank (Attendance : 384 ?)
Pollok v Talbot (Attendance : 1,796)

Anyone have attendance for Troon v Lochee United?

21 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
43 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Head count of roughly 350 in the 'random matches you are going to' thread in the misc football sub-forum. 400 by a groundhopper over on non-league matters.

It's the "official" attendance I was looking for although I suppose this is better than nothing. Thanks.

4 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:
4 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

Head count of roughly 350 in the 'random matches you are going to' thread in the misc football sub-forum. 400 by a groundhopper over on non-league matters.

I'd say 400 myself as well, rough headcount I did would also suggest that.

31 minutes ago, Shanner said:

would be great if the final was shown on the new BBC Scotland channel with English commentary.

I too think this. Maybe Alba have a contract though but should be easy to shift across as they are both BBC. The commentary wastes it as it stands.

Archived