Macron Junior Cup QFs

archieb

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stevenson is there along with Dean Keenan ex Ayr.Nade is away to Annan as they’ve signed big Gemmell from Cambuslang but he’ll be cup tied.

The beast? Seen him for Hurlford when lochee knocked them out. Decent player

Seems strange they let nade go when big gemms is cup tied , I think you will beat them but u will need to play well 

Lochee have a great away record in the Scottish especially in the west. Should be a good game

No tapping up of the boy from whitletts, permission was asked from them and they agreed. The boy never got back to us, we move on.
Ceejayar i can assure u that Darvel asked his father before they asked the club , i heard it straight from the horses mouth when we played whitletts a few weeks back ?

The boy in question father is a huge Kilsyth fan so I think we can safely say that Darvel have been up to no good again

I follow Darvel and at said game I said to the centre half he had a belter of a game and was welcome at Darvel anytime. Is that what you call tapping up?? As that was the conversation with the forward also!!

Jog on pal

I follow Darvel and at said game I said to the centre half he had a belter of a game and was welcome at Darvel anytime. Is that what you call tapping up?? As that was the conversation with the forward also!!

Jog on pal
I think we all know that Darvel like to carry out there business in an underhanded manner but least have the balls to admit it

4 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:
On 11/02/2019 at 22:09, Ceejayar said:
No tapping up of the boy from whitletts, permission was asked from them and they agreed. The boy never got back to us, we move on.

Ceejayar i can assure u that Darvel asked his father before they asked the club , i heard it straight from the horses mouth when we played whitletts a few weeks back ?

If you mean a few of us standing in the bar and making an off the cuff comment such as “ how about your boy coming to Darvel” well yes that’s would be true but it’s hardly tapping up.

It's very hard to prove and we know it goes on
Most junior players im told are only signed on one season deals so why not just front it and say player XY and Z are shortlisted for next season and hopefully we can get them in instead of basically just telling lies to try and cover up what most folk know anyway

36 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

Havent missed much on here but I see Paranoia still as rife up the east end & that bloke fae kilsyth still rattling on they bad boys fae darvel....change the record ya walloper!  

We are no even in the junior cup , out it a long time ago , I’d hate to think what we would get if we were still in it 

Archived