Macron Junior Cup QFs

archieb

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

some great ties in QFs now 

we'll take a decent crowd with us to Blair Park and look to break a hoodoo. Goals coming from several areas at the moment - with Nicky Little absolutely superb 

I must admit. I fancy you to beat them!

25 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Just reading through this, unlucky gotw, you had a good run, if your gaffer has proof of the underhanded tactics of Darvel, tell him just to report them, they're chairman likes a wee run to the papers talking bullshit as we found out last season

Here we go again , let it lie ffs 

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 17:58, theesel1994 said:

How many East teams are still there by the quarter final stage normally?

Quoting myself now I've actually had a look at it.

Over a ten year period (including this year), there have been 22 different clubs from the West region making 51 appearances. There have been 15 different East clubs making 29 appearances.

Of those 15 East Region clubs, 11 have now left the Juniors.

For clubs making more than one appearance there are 13 West clubs and 6 East clubs. Only Lochee United of those 6 are still in the Juniors.

Auchinleck have made 8 appearances. Bo'ness United and Hurlford United 4 appearance.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

Anyone tell me if Troon are any good? My team lochee united have them in the Scottish. Cheers

Troon are a decent side with a couple of ex seniors in their side, my opinion though we are at the stage where their is not a great deal of difference between the 8 sides left and it’s a question of who wants it the most on the day.

2 hours ago, Ylf said:

Anyone tell me if Troon are any good? My team lochee united have them in the Scottish. Cheers

We’ve played them 3 times this season won the 3,some good players in their team,just don’t turn your back on their 1st team coach 

Troon are a decent side with a couple of ex seniors in their side, my opinion though we are at the stage where their is not a great deal of difference between the 8 sides left and it’s a question of who wants it the most on the day.

Cheers. Should be a good game.

What u on about ? We haven’t got a manager so how can we be going after players 

Your club has already been accused by neilston of tapping there centre half ?
I was told a few weeks ago by a certain forward of whittlets father whom i know well that u tried to tap him as well , that is a Fact ! an now the boy ferns from the roch
Just when u think u can't dislike a club anymore , your the club that just keep's giving eh ? James hunt of a club [emoji849]

They are Polloks bogie team at the minute, we just can’t break them down despite having much more of the game.

Well organized team, with plenty of experience in middle of park with Keenan- who is very good at ref-ing the game too, and Ryan Stevenson who very rarely wastes the ball.

A nippy left winger, an excellent left back, in the LB games against Pollok this season he is the first LB who I have seen in Gary McCanns years at Pollok mark him out the game.

In goal they have the most deceptive looking keeper ever. About 5ft 10 and looks like he enjoys his pizza but some shot stopper.

On paper they are not the best side in the West region, probably middle of the road side who have good days and some bad, but as said seem to always give us a tough game, so don’t turn up wearing Black and White stripes !!!

4 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Your club has already been accused by neilston of tapping there centre half ?
I was told a few weeks ago by a certain forward of whittlets father whom i know well that u tried to tap him as well , that is a Fact ! an now the boy ferns from the roch
Just when u think u can't dislike a club anymore , your the club that just keep's giving eh ? James hunt of a club emoji849.png

No tapping up of the boy from whitletts, permission was asked from them and they agreed. The boy never got back to us, we move on.

Archived