Macron Junior Cup QFs

archieb

1 minute ago, Hillonearth said:

You'll see the ground on the right as the train pulls into Troon. It's a good one - shallow terracing at one end and down one side, the other end not used for spectators. The other side holds the shed and the social club which is well worth a visit. Plenty of pubs down Portland St, which is the main drag of the town with the park at the far end.

Only criticism is being so close to the sea it can get properly freezing at times - the upside of that is that games are hardly ever off there due to it being so coastal.

Thanks, appreciated. Should be a good trip then. :)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BL2 said:
16 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
Considering when I left the largs bus was outside the local boozer and by all accounts they had a great time so us sectarian arseholes can't be all bad ...

Some of your fans mafe up for one fan who punched me for calling him a "******". This can be proven as lies when you realise I'm one of, if not the biggest, republican in Largs. He had a wee tantrum and threw a punch. Bless him and f**k him. Bigoted creep. Thank god the youger Rochs fans stood against this idiot

So you called a guy a name and he threw a punch? For me don't call the guy a name n don't get a punch threw at you simple

So you called a guy a name and he threw a punch? For me don't call the guy a name n don't get a punch threw at you simple
No he accused me of calling a name I've been at the receiving end of my entire life. He couldn't take it and took a swing instead. It didn't hurt, and we go to the quarter finals.

Some of the songs though.....no need for that.
It does take away from the work your committee do. A very friendly committee wishing us well in the next round. I may say that myself to the opposition if they depart victorious but inside I'm hoping their bus breaks down and they get pumped 7-0 in the next round. But that's just me. With St. Roch's the well wishes did seem genuine.
The well wishes are genuine. Decent guys on your committee who deserve credit. Defeat was hard today but we move on to league duty and build on what was a great performance by the team for 60+ mins with 10 men.

was at the game today and remained until the final whistle missing any so called sectarian abuse .stood with the largs fans through out only because of the available cover and with the exception of the final outcome loved the game . despite the calls for unity and standing or falling as a team the red card changed the outcome and the boy should apologise for his stupidity

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Great run u had , u can now start building for next season :whistle

You can guarantee you won't be getting our player who you have been illegillly touting you old p***k

Every penny you offer him we will match and beat

Darvel Legend you know it is illegal to pouch players who play for other teams 

Anything you offer Eddie you tagger  we will match I promise you 

If he goes senior he will go with our blessing but to another Junior Team we will match every penny you want to promise 

Start the bidding ya fud

Well I'm sure just a miss understanding  and move on then. Sounds like you are happy at making the quarter final I hope you enjoy it because kilwining rangers will be strong for largs

2 teams well matched going on previous games.Buffs very inconsistent this season,but have saved their best 4 the Scottish.Look fwd 2 a few refreshments in jg sharps.

8 minutes ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

You can guarantee you won't be getting our player who you have been illegillly touting you old p***k

If he goes senior he will go with our blessing but to another Junior Team we will match every penny you want to promise 

Start the bidding ya fud

What u on about ? We haven’t got a manager so how can we be going after players 

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

What u on about ? We haven’t got a manager so how can we be going after players 

f**k off you pretentious little p***k .."money no object"

There is no chance Eddie Ferns is signing for you next season 

Also I need to apologise to BUL2 - my ire was to BL2 -  YOU son are a bigoted horrible little person - just f**k off and keep your bigoted views away from my team

Darvel Legend- start the bidding you conceited little p***k 

22 minutes ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

Start the bidding ya fud

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

f**k off you pretentious little p***k .."money no object"

There is no chance Eddie Ferns is signing for you next season 

Also I need to apologise to BUL2 - my ire was to BL2 -  YOU son are a bigoted horrible little person - just f**k off and keep your bigoted views away from my team

Darvel Legend- start the bidding you conceited little p***k 

Too much drink mate away to ur bed 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Too much drink mate away to ur bed 

So you have not been touting our player - along with at least two managers that I know with " unlimited funds" - I don't need to go to my bed 

I will do everything- and will ensure that Eddie Ferns does not go to Darvel 

Only for one reason....

YOU 

PS - at the moment I won't report you for tapping my player .. but don't contact him again 

2 minutes ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

So you have not been touting our player - along with at least two managers that I know with " unlimited funds" - I don't need to go to my bed 

I will do everything- and will ensure that Eddie Ferns does not go to Darvel 

Only for one reason....

YOU 

PS - at the moment I won't report you for tapping my player .. but don't contact him again 

I’m a pal of eddies and will talk to him when I want and at the end of the season if our manager wants him whoever that may be that’s the way the game gos  , what I will say is ur in control as he’s ur player and stop the name calling , have I ever called u any names ? 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I’m a pal of eddies and will talk to him when I want and at the end of the season if our manager wants him whoever that may be that’s the way the game gos  , what I will say is ur in control as he’s ur player and stop the name calling , have I ever called u any names ? 

Fair enough - the name calling is what I think and not what I should have articulated 

I will continue to do my thing - all the best - but I now have a knew agenda - there is no way Eddie is going to Darvel - No way

Was that a nicer way of saying it?

1 minute ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

Fair enough - the name calling is what I think and not what I should have articulated 

I will continue to do my thing - all the best - but I now have a knew agenda - there is no way Eddie is going to Darvel - No way

Was that a nicer way of saying it?

Im sure there will be bigger clubs than Darvel Interested in Eddie ferns mate ,  that’s what happens when Uve good players , u should take it as a compliment 

I'm seriously thinking of going to Troon for the Troon v Lochee United QF game. I've never been to junior grounds in that part of the country. It seems easy enough to get to with the train via Glasgow. How is the ground like and are there any decent pubs in the town?
Very good ground. Cover and wee social club too. Plenty of good pubs in the town. All walking distance from train station as is the ground.

13 hours ago, Marten said:

I'm seriously thinking of going to Troon for the Troon v Lochee United QF game. I've never been to junior grounds in that part of the country. It seems easy enough to get to with the train via Glasgow. How is the ground like and are there any decent pubs in the town?

Train every 30 minutes to and from Glasgow Central, plenty of pubs and cafes. If you and your chums are looking for a smoke just ask for Johnny in any of the pubs and you’ll be sorted in 10 minutes. So i’m told.

Archived