Macron Junior Cup QFs

archieb

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You said that before the first game
Shame your not in the cup DL or you could have discussed the competition in a more accurate manner

C'mon Chris, The Legend told us weeks ago that Darvel are the only team that could compete with a Premier League team... Must be true cos The Legend said it

C'mon Chris, The Legend told us weeks ago that Darvel are the only team that could compete with a Premier League team... Must be true cos The Legend said it
DL keeps getting involved in conversations that don't concern him
Promotion, The Scottish anything other than the fact that his own team is rotten lol

Sorry to say gotw, if you beat largs which I don't think you will, if you drew Talbot then I don't think it matters where you play them, they would win, I mean jmp isn't that difficult to win at, we did and look at our away form , :), joke btw

Sorry to say gotw, if you beat largs which I don't think you will, if you drew Talbot then I don't think it matters where you play them, they would win, I mean jmp isn't that difficult to win at, we did and look at our away form , :), joke btw
That's very true m8
I know it's highly unlikely but I'm getting excited regardless not often we are at this stage of the Scottish

Cumnock got to final same season they got automatic relegation. League form evapourates in the cup

In 2008? They were relegated the following season.

11 minutes ago, archieb said:

Quarter-Final Draw: 
St Rochs/Largs v Kilwinning 
Troon v Craigmark/Lochee 
Hurlford/Rossvale v Girvan/Clydebank 
Pollok v Talbot 

Cup is heading to Dundee this year. Just a pity about 3 away ties out of 4 to get to the final, but the travelling will be worth it!

That's the poorest looking quarter final draw I've saw for many a year, outwith lochee all the East big guns not being in the scottish is making our top tournament lose its appeal hugely for me and would say the same if my own team were still in it. 

Very tainted looking tournament these days. 

Archived