Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Howlin Wilf said:

What's the word on Brophy? I feel if he leads the line we will turn them over not so confident if it's the Rev. Could do with 3 points and a decent performance before we play the untouchables on Saturday. 

Slight hamstring strain from the Aberdeen game, hopefully he's fit come Wednesday night, if not, Miller with McAlevy playing behind him might be a better option than the Rev.

On 03/02/2019 at 11:03, kevthedee said:

Broadfoot is a moaning Pussy,
Boyd is a fat pussy,
Jones is a diving pussy,
Clarke is a over rated pussy,
Fide is the Pussy of all Kilmarnock pussies,

Did I miss anyone.

Your mums stinking pussy.

22 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We need to go out and win this. Simple as that. The day we accept draws against shite like Kilmarnock will be the day the club can give up.

Going for the league and can only muster up 4000 fans.

2 1 Dundee with two upfront please.

Thank you.

If there's a chance of Dundee trying two up top against us I'm immediately a lot more confident. 

Is this the likeliest possibility? 

20 minutes ago, Estragon said:

If there's a chance of Dundee trying two up top against us I'm immediately a lot more confident. 

Is this the likeliest possibility? 

The likeliest possibility is me going through the away fans like a ten tonne truck as you make your way into the Shankley. Cause you're a bunch of fucking roasters.

Stick that in a poem and smoke it you Ayrshire twats.

I'm finding it more than hilarious that a period of 12-14 months of winning football has deleted the part in your skulls that remind you of your skittery, diddy, pointless standing in Scottish football.

The short sightness  of the Killie fans reminds me of Kenny Shields playing darts with ten pints down him and his operational eye closed.

Anyway, Stewart fucked off as soon as he had a chance to a club with some standing within the league and Jones will be off at the seasons end. Hearts turning up on television Friday night and skelping you on your own plastic turf infront of the nation was the beginning of the end.

Next nail will be stuck in the Killie coffin this Wednesday and ill be hysterically dancing on the nails as they are inserted slowly but surely on Killie 2018 as they will be remembered.

You barely beat us with McCann in charge - needing a swan dive from Jones to win the match. Thats how good you were at the peak you'll ever see in your lousy lifetimes.

Take these fucking b*****ds apart on Wednesday Dundee. Take them to the cleaners boys.

Stick some haggis and neeps on top of that you Ayrshire arseholes. 

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The likeliest possibility is me going through the away fans like a ten tonne truck as you make your way into the Shankley. Cause you're a bunch of fucking roasters.

I'm finding it more than hilarious that a period of 12-14 months of winning football has deleted the part in your skulls that remind you of your skittery, diddy, pointless standing in Scottish football.

The short sightness  of the Killie fans reminds me of Kenny Shields playing darts with ten pints down him and his operational eye closed.

Anyway, Stewart fucked off as soon as he had a chance to a club with some standing within the league and Jones will be off at the seasons end. Hearts turning up on television Friday night and skelping you on your own plastic turf infront of the nation was the beginning of the end.

Next nail will be stuck in the Killie coffin this Wednesday and ill be hysterically dancing on the nails as they are inserted slowly but surely on Killie 2018 as they will be remembered.

You barely beat us with McCann in charge - needing a swan dive from Jones to win the match. Thats how good you were at the peak you'll ever see in your lousy lifetimes.

Take these fucking b*****ds apart on Wednesday Dundee. Take them to the cleaners boys.

Thank you.

Just you sit in your smelly little tenement and keep kidding on you’re a hard man.

3 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Just you sit in your smelly little tenement and keep kidding on you’re a hard man.

Bring up my closey again and ill use your hair stripped skull to polish the door knobs.

You're wife's a goth and hangs about the steeple ya p***k.

Thank you.
Cool story bro, remember all them times killie went broke?
Me neither

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Bring up my closey again and ill use your hair stripped skull to polish the door knobs.

You're wife's a goth and hangs about the steeple ya p***k.

That’s ok, just don’t slag my Michelin tyres. Oh I love Michelin , any jobs going?

17 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

5c58a73aba429_giphy(14).gif.803f9a90100d8fd81c65cf1a69575c73.gif

Archived