Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

You’re sounding particularly rattled tonight. Is it because your team has utterly fucked any slim title chances you had in the last 5 days?

"Rattled" - the moron's silver bullet.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Title chances :lol:  yeah we were all convinced we’d finish above Celtic and their £88m turnover, loan signings from PSG, squad of 30 odd. We are enjoying have 3x more points than you though [emoji6]

I’m confused as to what the song “Stevie Clark preventing 10 in a row” is all about then. Is he going to The Rangers?

Just now, RossDee01 said:

You should be happy you held on for a point. Keeper kept you in it at the end.

Already said I'm disappointed to take only 7 points from Dundee this season. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly happier than I would be to lose the lead twice and miss an injury time penalty at home.

Already said I'm disappointed to take only 7 points from Dundee this season. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly happier than I would be to lose the lead twice and miss an injury time penalty at home.

A point against title challengers isn’t too bad in retrospect. Hopefully you guys don’t f**k it up as I would like to see it happen, but it looks like your arse is already starting to fall out.

It’s only at 7 just now, so based on current trajectory of the Chosen one and his gorgeous collective, we are well on course within the next few years to end 10 in a row. No need for you to get involved though Ross, you can watch us from the comfort of the Championship - you’re used to that. 

Just now, RossDee01 said:

A point against title challengers isn’t too bad in retrospect. Hopefully you guys don’t f**k it up as I would like to see it happen, but it looks like your area is already starting to fall out.

Well we're not going to win it I'm afraid.  Not this year anyway.

These disappointments are just racking up for you Ross. 

35 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

You’re sounding particularly rattled tonight. Is it because your team has utterly fucked any slim title chances you had in the last 5 days?

I get your seethin Ross, rightfully so, given your team has blown it big time 2 massive games in a row right at the death.

We've been there mate, its not a nice place to be, and your arse does make buttons, especially when your hurting & thinking, will my we diddy team ever be anything but insignificant within my lifetime again, but please try to be nice, 

Look at the positives, the 2 points both Hamilton & Killie gifted you over the last 5 days might make all the difference come the end of the season.

There's a good lad......

9 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Title chances :lol:  yeah we were all convinced we’d finish above Celtic and their £88m turnover, loan signings from PSG, squad of 30 odd. We are enjoying have 3x more points than you though ;)

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

It’s only at 7 just now, so based on current trajectory of the Chosen one and his gorgeous collective, we are well on course within the next few years to end 10 in a row. No need for you to get involved though Ross, you can watch us from the comfort of the Championship - you’re used to that. 

You’re about as inconsistent as Kilmarnock’s performances of late.

I get your seethin Ross, rightfully so, given your team has blown it big time 2 massive home games in a row right at the death.
We've been there mate, its not a nice place to be, and your arse does make buttons, especially when your hurting & thinking, will my we diddy team ever be anything but insignificant within my lifetime again, but please try to nice, 
There's a good lad......

If you’re referring to the Hamilton game, that was away from home. Anyway, I’m still optimistic that we’ll have enough to keep our heads above water this season - we certainly seem to be in a much better place than we were 2 weeks ago and eventually our luck will turn (surely).

You must be extremely sensitive if you think I’m not being nice. Who’s your big team if Killie are your diddy team? Or is that a silly question?

22 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If you’re referring to the Hamilton game, that was away from home. Anyway, I’m still optimistic that we’ll have enough to keep our heads above water this season - we certainly seem to be in a much better place than we were 2 weeks ago and eventually our luck will turn (surely).

You must be extremely sensitive if you think I’m not being nice. Who’s your big team if Killie are your diddy team? Or is that a silly question?

It certainly proves my point about insignificant, couldn't have told you if your were home, away or playing on a public park last Saturday. Tbqh, I couldn't even be arsed checking up.

As a mark of respect for your flat lining club, I will edit my original post, I sincerely hope this helps ease your pain.

PS..... Further to your optimism, looks like the hope has driven you insane enough to question a #TB4 fans allegiances :thumsup2

Cheer up, we just ground out a fairly routine draw against a mid-table weegie side. Hardly a disaster.

Its a disaster when youre mortgage associate is from Kilmarnock and their family wont stop reminding you of the dreadful season we are having while they are loving life...

I just want to see something to cheer about instead this team is driving me to the bottle... ive already lost my hair i cant afford to lose a liver.

12 minutes ago, Eh Peh Skeh said:

Its a disaster when youre mortgage associate is from Kilmarnock and their family wont stop reminding you of the dreadful season we are having while they are loving life...

Then surely you just remind them that they are from Kilmarnock?

Archived