Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hold on, the ref actually is Kevin Clancy :lol:

The footballing authorities in Scotland man. 

No pressure, Kev.

That's exactly what he was saying in The Howard last night over a pint, he said the compliance officer mentioned something along the lines of, should JJ receive a dodgy penalty or two tonight, she was sure there would be insufficient evidence to the contrary.....

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What’s wrong with Clancy? I’m not clued up on my referees. Is he more shite than the rest of them?

He's the dafty that gave the Jones dive penalty at Dens earlier in the season. 

54 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Will Gordon Sawers be making an appearance tonight or is he still banned from Dens?emoji1.png

Gordon is our celebrity penalty kick taker tonight and will be taking the first one Kevin Francis Clancy awards us.

12 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Gordon is our celebrity penalty kick taker tonight and will be taking the first one Kevin Francis Clancy awards us.

It will be absolute scenes tonight should we get one and score, with Brophy missing, JJ will be the taker......

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He's the dafty that gave the Jones dive penalty at Dens earlier in the season. 

No, he's actually the dafty that gave a terrible penalty call to Killie vs. Hibs earlier on. These numerous fortunate calls for Killie have really made them fan favourites this season.

10 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

That was Steven McLean 

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

No, he's actually the dafty that gave a terrible penalty call to Killie vs. Hibs earlier on. These numerous fortunate calls for Killie have really made them fan favourites this season.

So it was. I'm tripping. 

Archived