Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was probably a penalty, albeit very soft, but Miller should have just had a shot instead of trying to go round the keeper.
Seen the highlights - the keeper did clip him - that's not my opinion but a neutral - a Celtic supporting work colleague.

He was very impressed by Nelson - even the short highlights we had he thought it looked a really good game.

On reflection I think he is right - both teams tried to play football and it was a good game to watch - although my nails have gone from the last 10 minutes.

20 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Well if a Celtic fan at DeeTilEhDeh's work said it was a penalty, the case is closed.

It was absolutely a penalty. Kenny played the ball, the keeper didn't touch it and took him out.

If it's not a penalty what is it?

Colonoscopy?

15 minutes ago, Crawford said:

It was absolutely a penalty. Kenny played the ball, the keeper didn't touch it and took him out.

Colonoscopy?

I agree it was a penalty.

I just think if we have someone of such importance as the random Celtic fan at DeeTilEhDeh's work weighing in, that settles any and all debate.

Well if a Celtic fan at DeeTilEhDeh's work said it was a penalty, the case is closed.

It was a penalty. Are you saying there was no contact between Miller and the keeper? Because the keeper certainly didn’t touch the ball so for it not to be a penalty there would have had to be no contact between them at all.

I agree it was a penalty. I just think if we have someone of such importance as the random Celtic fan at DeeTilEhDeh's work weighing in, that settles any and all debate.

Sarcasm aside - it was to point out that it wasn't just my biased opinion but someone who I trust who I would regard as neutral when it comes to Dundee vs Killie. 

We don't always agree either - we had a healthy discussion over whether or not McKenna should have been red-carded last night - in that case he certainly isn't "neutral"!!!

Colonoscopy?
It was a penalty. It was also a very astute move by a seasoned pro which allowed him to distract everyone from the monumental horse's arse he had made of a one on one with the keeper because he didn't trust himself to take it on his left foot.

He then distracted people even further by making an even more monumental cock of the resultant penalty with his right foot.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

That second goal was a really good knock down by Curran

It was the first goal, but aye, tremendous work by Curran there. He definitely seems more of a supply man more than an out and out striker which is why I was worried when he was alone up top on Saturday with no-one beside him to feed off the scraps. 

Hopefully if we keep starting against most teams like we did last night we can be out of sight by half-time. 

If we can keep Dales, Wright and Nelson fit for the remainder of the season I reckon we'll finish 10th.

12 hours ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Surprised by Dundee last night thought they played well first half and could of been up by more. Second half though it was all about Killie. They could never keep up the intensity of the first half and were punched out by the start of the second. Killie did everything but score and pretty gutted to come away with just a point. Would have been a joke if old man Miller had scored the pen. 

Fuckin hell a sensible Kilmarnock supporter 

Archived