Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ndjoli worse than a man down. Again. No idea what Clarke sees in him. Bitterly disappointed with a draw after that second half but we only have ourselves to blame after that shambolic opening 25 or so. Bit of karma for Miller at the end missing the penalty he dived to get.

2 points failed to be gained in injury time (even though we didn't really deserve them on the second half performance) - why didn't O'Dea take it?

2 points droped against Accies in injury time.

3 points dropped against Well after dominating large parts of the game

We need to be far more clinical in taking our chances and then hold a lead - midfield need to do more to protect the defence.

Ah well seems Dundiddy are happier than we are with a point which shows the relative strengths of the two teams. We really need to be stronger at the back and start quicker than that though. Giving two soft goals away from home is always gonna make it tough to win but we’ll lift ourselves for the knuckle-dragging *** on saturday and good to see our new recruits get some game time. 

Fucking shite penalty, Millar should have had the confidence to take the shot on during the break IMO. McIntyres changes in the 2nd half hamstrung us, McGowan is useless. Millar for Curran was a poor choice and the less said about bringing O'Dea on at CM the better (although I can almost see his reasoning). 4 points essentially dropped in last 2 games, that is less than ideal. 

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
8 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:
Was never a penalty emoji38.png
Totally conned the keeper and the ref, but meh...

Thought that was a Capital Offence?

Presumably you're referring to the Jordan Jones incident, which I've never made any comment on.

For the record, I thought at the time banning him was ridiculous, but it all could have been avoided if he'd simply gone to the ref and said he'd fallen over. Instead, he happily let him award a pen, so screw him.

Guest Moomintroll
Presumably you're referring to the Jordan Jones incident, which I've never made any comment on.
For the record, I thought at the time banning him was ridiculous, but it all could have been avoided if he'd simply gone to the ref and said he'd fallen over. Instead, he happily let him award a pen, so screw him.
You say that with no irony after the comment you just made?

Dundee had a good first half with Nelson and Wright the pick of your players. We unfortunately weren’t at the races in terms of the defence and our holding midfielders, but will be kind and say Nelson took the, both very well. Though credit to Big Kirk for creating our goal.

Luckily SSC gave them a boot up the backside, though not quite the literal Morelos on Kenna variety, and we batterred the Dee in the second half. Sadly couldn’t get the winning goal. Positives are McAleny did well and looks like he’d link up well with Brophy when they are both fit. The return of Mulumbu who will start in place of Tsh. The wingers, particularly Burke tormented the Dee full backs. Millar’s movement when he came on was excellent.

Have to also feel a bit of pity for you Dee supporters as McIntyre still has no clue what subs to make and how to tactically change during a game.

Absolutely pathetic penalty, piss poor passback.

We were very good in the first half, but terrible in the second half. Had we not missed a last minute penalty, Id be happy with a point.

I think we are quite unlucky not to have won that.

First half we were not good at all and Dundee were very good but they still never really created much. 

Second half, once we dropped Tshibola deeper and then replaced him with Mulumbu we were much better. f**k knows how we didn't score another in the second half.

The penalty looked soft to say the least, I would've been gutted if it went in.

Finally, Ndjoli is fucking hopeless. I have no idea how fans on here can defend him. He is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen.

Archived