Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

If McIntyre has us relegated or in play off will you still feel the same?

More than likely, yes, because if we do end up going down it's far more likely it'll be because of McCann and his bunch of no-hopers who managed something like 4 points in 15 matches, than this current squad and manager.

You only need to look at the effort the players are putting in, the work-rate, and the desire to go forward and create something to realise we're already in a much better position than we were a month or two. Predicting the results over the next three to four months is impossible, but to the naked eyeball this team looks far more capable and at least inspires a wee bit of confidence that we might just be ok in the end. Could you really say the same if we were still watching the likes of Moussa, Mendy etc?

My point was, McIntyre is an improvement on McCann so far, more specifically his signings and judgement, not that he's a superb manager.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm not saying a thing until end of season. However McIntyre has had plenty games to make a difference and that will now include with all the players he has brought in already.
He cost us 3 points against Hamilton with not dealing with Hamilton last 10 minutes.. didn't change anything and look what happened.
Aye playing better I get that but McIntyre has now plenty time to get us out of this. All the players now have time to deal with this , especially as we are beside the teams next to us.

And as you post about the first half it's now all kilmarnock. Now McIntyre needs to change something.

Folk are joking about us 'doing a Ross County', but the comparison is apt.

How often have they looked like absolute dross before new year, a total lost cause, then they sign a whole new squad in January and slowly claw their way up the table. If that happens here then you have to say McIntyre has done his job.

Again, I edited my last post, so should probably put it here instead. I'm not arguing McIntyre is a braw manager, or anything of the sort, only that the players he's brought in look as if they could be capable of dragging us out of this, which is more than can be said of the garbage McCann signed for the most part, and also, I don't think McCann would have been capable of improving the squad in January given his obvious lack of judgement beforehand.

Archived