Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our best performance of the season IMO. Everybody's chasing everything down and we're playing positive football. I actually forgot what that looks like. 

Nelson will get all the plaudits but Ralph hasn't lost a header so far, another excellent performance from him. 

Our best performance of the season IMO. Everybody's chasing everything down and we're playing positive football. I actually forgot what that looks like. 
Nelson will get all the plaudits but Ralph hasn't lost a header so far, another excellent performance from him. 

Totally agree about forgetting what this sort of stuff looks like. High intensity, high pressing stuff. Really closing down the Killie defenders. Defence looks a bit shaky. Their goal was due to a misjudgment from Kusinga. Thought Senny could have done better.

Bound to be more goals, which gives me the fear. To prove that something has actually changed we’ve got to somehow find a way to stay ahead till the end.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Just listening on the radio whilst at the game - they think it was soft.

The thing is though - how often are they given at the other end of the park versus Rangers?

I saw it on SSN and he definitely handles the ball and his hand is in an unnatural position. 

As the referee is Bobby Madden it was always going to be given. 

16 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Come in peace my Dundee brethren, good luck in relegating the two weegies, but can someone tell me what the f**k a Nelson is? Where’s that c**t came from? 

You feeling okay?

Usually you are here just to slag us off!!

Can you c***s not do the business tonight against the Accies?

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Regardless of the outcome in this match, we are a much better side now than we were 2 weeks ago.

Agree entirely.

Regardless of his start, and results like the QoS pumping, McIntyre has shown that at the very least he understands the standard of player required to compete at this level. That's an improvement over McCann straight away before you even get into the debate about their respective tactical acumen or lack thereof.

Archived