Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s be honest here, Killie are massive favourites for tonight’s match. I’ll just be happy if it’s less than 0-3. Anything better than that will suit me, and not getting mugged by a visiting junkie on the way back to my car.

Imo most fans of other clubs where wishing killie well in the league but some of the fans are getting a bit cocky. You are acting like the arse cheeks. Simmer down and take the pumping tonight. 🤪[emoji23]

15 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, hk blues said:
So did Rolf Harris

Are you saying Jermain Defoe is a beast?!?

Nope - just saying that a punishment doesn't wipe out the initial crime - the slate doesn't get wiped clean. 

Guest Moomintroll
Nope - just saying that a punishment doesn't wipe out the initial crime - the slate doesn't get wiped clean. 
He "fell over" during a game of football, and a useless referee somehow thought it was a penalty. Think you Dundee lads as taking this one a bit too seriously.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

Imo most fans of other clubs where wishing killie well in the league but some of the fans are getting a bit cocky. You are acting like the arse cheeks.

Can you elaborate please?

2 hours ago, Ylf said:

Imo most fans of other clubs where wishing killie well in the league but some of the fans are getting a bit cocky. You are acting like the arse cheeks. Simmer down and take the pumping tonight. 

Aye we’re being cocky ........ 11th and no higher than that all season, pumped already by us home and away yet Uber-confident of giving us a pumping tonight. If we’re acting like the arse cheeks, you are definitely the opening in between!

Aye we’re being cocky ........ 11th and no higher than that all season, pumped already by us home and away yet Uber-confident of giving us a pumping tonight. If we’re acting like the arse cheeks, you are definitely the opening in between!

Uber confident Rupert

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

So you guys will be booing JJ tonight?...... shame on you.

3 hours ago, Ylf said:

Imo most fans of other clubs where wishing killie well in the league but some of the fans are getting a bit cocky. You are acting like the arse cheeks. Simmer down and take the pumping tonight. 

To be fair that happens with every club who do pretty well.  See Hearts, Hibs and (many years ago) your own threads for evidence.

I actually wonder what it would be like if any of the non-bigoted teams actually won the league.  I'm pretty sure their fans would just take it all a bit too far and become really really annoying.

21 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

To be fair that happens with every club who do pretty well.  See Hearts, Hibs and (many years ago) your own threads for evidence.

I actually wonder what it would be like if any of the non-bigoted teams actually won the league.  I'm pretty sure their fans would just take it all a bit too far and become really really annoying.

That'll be Dundee scrubbed from the list then, what with their Union Jack flags & a stand called "the derry".

Still, next season, they'll fit right in with the other mob along the 77 from us...... in the championship!! :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

If we ever get so much as a sniff at the top 4 at any point in my lifetime, I would be fucking unbearable on here to non-Dees.

Any highly predictable responses will be getting the QI klaxon.

Archived