Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 minutes ago, KTID26 said:
You are undoubtedly one of the stupidest people who post on here. We would never forget the years of abject misery inflicted on us during the tenure of the previous chairman. Even then our club was better than yours. Our 16months of success is just the beginning. You can watch on Sportscene for the Championship next season.

You have just posted this to a kilmarnock fan you absolute fanny

OOps we all make mistakes

9 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

You are undoubtedly one of the stupidest people who post on here. We would never forget the years of abject misery inflicted on us during the tenure of the previous chairman. Even then our club was better than yours. Our 16months of success is just the beginning. You can watch on Sportscene from the Championship next season.

I mean, the first part is a fair cop but the rest makes me suspect this wasn't aimed at me

9 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

I mean, the first part is a fair cop but the rest makes me suspect this wasn't aimed at me

My apologies it definitely was not aimed at you. Simply this technophobe attaching it to the wrong persons post. 

4 hours ago, Big Gus said:

I couldn't remember something you posted last week due to you being a total beige. It's nice you still remember my posts from near a decade ago.

I doubt you'll have that longevity...

Been posting on here for 13 years gus.

Cheers

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, KTID26 said:
You are undoubtedly one of the stupidest people who post on here. We would never forget the years of abject misery inflicted on us during the tenure of the previous chairman. Even then our club was better than yours. Our 16months of success is just the beginning. You can watch on Sportscene for the Championship next season.

You have just posted this to a kilmarnock fan you absolute fanny

Killiefan and KTID26 do seem intent on competing for the most coveted (and competitive) biggest Kilmarnock dafty award.

Still think I am strong favourite though.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Killiefan and KTID26 do seem intent on competing for the most coveted (and competitive) biggest Kilmarnock dafty award.

No thinking required. Grade A dafty.

So your take on the squirrels?

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh please, don't sell yourself short. Well in the lead.

19 minutes ago, Crawford said:

No thinking required. Grade A dafty.

So your take on the squirrels?

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh please, don't sell yourself short. Well in the lead.

Cheers lads I agree.

What take on squirrels Crawford?  

21 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Club crest comes from the town crest (https://www.heraldry-wiki.com/heraldrywiki/index.php?title=Kilmarnock) which is related to the Boyd family crest (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Boyd).

Cheers for that.

Knew it wasn't random but there was no real mention of why on your clubs wiki.

Also all I got on the hand was "blessing position"? 

Not taking the piss it's genuinely interesting. 

You are undoubtedly one of the stupidest people who post on here. We would never forget the years of abject misery inflicted on us during the tenure of the previous chairman. Even then our club was better than yours. Our 16months of success is just the beginning. You can watch on Sportscene from the Championship next season.

Fucking priceless. Difficult to concentrate when you’re riding your sister I assume?

Archived