Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The likeliest possibility is me going through the away fans like a ten tonne truck as you make your way into the Shankley. Cause you're a bunch of fucking roasters.

Stick that in a poem and smoke it you Ayrshire twats.

I'm finding it more than hilarious that a period of 12-14 months of winning football has deleted the part in your skulls that remind you of your skittery, diddy, pointless standing in Scottish football.

The short sightness  of the Killie fans reminds me of Kenny Shields playing darts with ten pints down him and his operational eye closed.

Anyway, Stewart fucked off as soon as he had a chance to a club with some standing within the league and Jones will be off at the seasons end. Hearts turning up on television Friday night and skelping you on your own plastic turf infront of the nation was the beginning of the end.

Next nail will be stuck in the Killie coffin this Wednesday and ill be hysterically dancing on the nails as they are inserted slowly but surely on Killie 2018 as they will be remembered.

You barely beat us with McCann in charge - needing a swan dive from Jones to win the match. Thats how good you were at the peak you'll ever see in your lousy lifetimes.

Take these fucking b*****ds apart on Wednesday Dundee. Take them to the cleaners boys.

Stick some haggis and neeps on top of that you Ayrshire arseholes. 

Thank you.

16D322C2-9B51-493F-9B6A-82C903AAE458.gif

Kille. More full time minters than the Polo factory...

Thanks for taking the time out to make this comment, hope it hasn’t affected your time spent judging of the attractiveness of the 14 year old girls who work in the pie stalls at various grounds.

14 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

So, on recent evidence, has McIntyre made decent improvements to a squad doomed to Russian Roulette Relegation with a shit St Mirren team or can you now see yourselves finishing above Accies too?

We’ll be in the mire right down to the last game I think, not helped by the fixture list in terms of who we play at home and the games we play away. I think our home games are something like Killie, Hibs, Aberdeen, Celtic and Hearts. If the fixtures were reversed I’d be a lot more confident.

Only 1 game played by most of the new players so far and I’d say there’s an improvement in defence and up front but I’m still worried by 2 things. A lack of a creative central midfielder and the fact the manager has dropped imo his best signing in January for the last 2 games. Nelson has to start for me. 

17 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Thanks for taking the time out to make this comment, hope it hasn’t affected your time spent judging of the attractiveness of the 14 year old girls who work in the pie stalls at various grounds.

Christ I'd forgotten about that. 

Between this and the Dad-battering it's a pretty sorry lot. 

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I think the phrase is "lol".

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I couldn't remember something you posted last week due to you being a total beige. It's nice you still remember my posts from near a decade ago.

I doubt you'll have that longevity...

6 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

16D322C2-9B51-493F-9B6A-82C903AAE458.gif

You are undoubtedly one of the stupidest people who post on here. We would never forget the years of abject misery inflicted on us during the tenure of the previous chairman. Even then our club was better than yours. Our 16months of success is just the beginning. You can watch on Sportscene from the Championship next season.

Archived