Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The likeliest possibility is me going through the away fans like a ten tonne truck as you make your way into the Shankley. Cause you're a bunch of fucking roasters.

Stick that in a poem and smoke it you Ayrshire twats.

I'm finding it more than hilarious that a period of 12-14 months of winning football has deleted the part in your skulls that remind you of your skittery, diddy, pointless standing in Scottish football.

The short sightness  of the Killie fans reminds me of Kenny Shields playing darts with ten pints down him and his operational eye closed.

Anyway, Stewart fucked off as soon as he had a chance to a club with some standing within the league and Jones will be off at the seasons end. Hearts turning up on television Friday night and skelping you on your own plastic turf infront of the nation was the beginning of the end.

Next nail will be stuck in the Killie coffin this Wednesday and ill be hysterically dancing on the nails as they are inserted slowly but surely on Killie 2018 as they will be remembered.

You barely beat us with McCann in charge - needing a swan dive from Jones to win the match. Thats how good you were at the peak you'll ever see in your lousy lifetimes.

Take these fucking b*****ds apart on Wednesday Dundee. Take them to the cleaners boys.

Stick some haggis and neeps on top of that you Ayrshire arseholes. 

Thank you.

Oooft.  But what do you really think about us?

Guest Moomintroll
Bring up my closey again and ill use your hair stripped skull to polish the door knobs.
You're wife's a goth and hangs about the steeple ya p***k.
You seem to be angry m90, would you like a hug?

Archived