The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

Just now, Chapelhall chap said:

I think JR was being ironic? 

Someone mentioned an announcement at the end of today's game? I know BBC Alba show lower league games occasionally. But you're probably right. It would be a strange game to televise. 

2 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

Someone mentioned an announcement at the end of today's game? I know BBC Alba show lower league games occasionally. But you're probably right. It would be a strange game to televise. 

I was already in the car park by then.  It might turn out to be "very interesting" given the squeaky bum situation from 4-10 in this league. I hope we are a bit more creative next week as that was sore on the eye today. 

Bit random I know, but I’ve noticed at the past couple of home games that the players tunnel has been removed. Anybody know why?

I was thinking about this at the Forfar game and wondered why it had been taken away.
Beyond repair maybe?
Its certainly been there for a few years.
To be honest, I hope the young fans can hang over and get high fives from players, might sound a bit daft but that made me smile as a young kid at Broadwood doing that when the players came in from warm ups.

We're Brechin tharpt bad last sat ,we had a good few shots on target through the the game ,team yesterday had about 1shot on goal the first half and never improved the second spell ,For one reason or another we don't seem to be able to get the best out of the players .Manager said the players had given their all and will have to nurse them next week for the stenny game (really)if that was their all yesterday we are in trouble ,take Wilkie if you were at Brechin you would not think he was the same player yesterday , and that goes for a few that we expect a bit more from .

6 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

FFS high tempo games you listen to too much shite from  Sky pundits :lol:one of these games was against us don't think much " high tempo " was required there :thumsup2

I think the game against you was where we missed a trick. 3 up just after half time we could have subbed. and rested 3 players immediately, as you were never getting back. Instead we only used subs at the very end.

PS I don't watch SKY.