The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

On 26/06/2019 at 17:27, Diamond8 said:
On 26/06/2019 at 13:10, blueone said:

If hes done enough for another chance from Murray then we have to trust it but I still think it would be best for everyone if he could move on. It's a shame too because he came with very decent reviews and never really delivered- he was playing alongside Sean FUCKING Crighton though so that obviously wouldn't have helped.

I'm certainly still not convinced at all but aye if Murray's beginning to see something in him then fair enough I guess. I'd assume he'll be well down the pecking order though what with Crighton, Fordyce and Kerr all presumably in front of him. I'd rather see Arran Ross gradually become part of the first team than Page get game time too TBH. Someone on the Facebook group insinuated that Brechin might be in for him but think the comment has been deleted so not sure if that was just fishing. 

Anyway, Accies Colts or BSC Glasgow away in the Challenge Cup. Utter pish either way. At least BSC are a proper team (of sorts). BSC could have been alright if they still played at Maryhill Juniors or somewhere else in Glasgow but as it is they play at fucking Alloa. Trecking there to watch us play BSC with their average support of 0 is not appealing whatsoever. And I certainly won't be entertaining the idea of watching us play a Colts team either. 

42 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:
1 hour ago, Nipper said:
Anyone going tomorrow ?

Closed doors isn't it?

Aye mate just noticed that the first game we can watch the new team is against the Rovers on Tuesday night.

18 minutes ago, roger ram jet said:

So what do you all think will be the strongest starting line up?

I would go for something like - 

Hutton 

MacDonald Fordyce Crighton Eckersley 

Wedderburn 

Roberts                      Hawkshaw

Roy        Gallagher   Carrick 

Subs - Kerr, Edwards, Millar, C.Thomson, Gallacher, O'Reilly, Russell. 

Will be interesting to see how we line up against Rovers next week and whether or not there will be any further new faces or trialists. 

I would go for something like - 
                           Hutton 
MacDonald Fordyce Crighton Eckersley 
                           Wedderburn 
              Roberts                      Hawkshaw
              Roy        Gallagher   Carrick 
Subs - Kerr, Edwards, Millar, C.Thomson, Gallacher, O'Reilly, Russell. 
Will be interesting to see how we line up against Rovers next week and whether or not there will be any further new faces or trialists. 

Where’s our best Center half? Pagey?