The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

its certainly a name thats been mentioned in the club. what stage its at or if an enquirys been made I genuinely dont know.

Aye heard his name mentioned on sat, just thought no way, looked him up scores some cracking goals, still a good wish thought, 

29 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

Aye heard his name mentioned on sat, just thought no way, looked him up scores some cracking goals, still a good wish thought, 

Heard rumours, would think this would be an end of window loan at best,  Moffat is currently on celtics pre season tour and was on the bench yesterday,  doubt he is on mccabes mystery man imminent list though

1 minute ago, Passionate said:

Heard rumours, would think this would be an end of window loan at best,  Moffat is currently on celtics pre season tour and was on the bench yesterday,  doubt he is on mccabes mystery man imminent list though

Point taken. If the pens out tonight hope it's better than the pens on sat, 

20 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Liked the currency contribution and please forgive me for thinking you meant " stream of consciousness" . Interesting that  the parking charge is not being upgraded to card! 

That's indeed what I meant! Thank you for highlighting. BTW the parking charge is card only from next week onwards!

4 minutes ago, She who dares gins said:

Hope for the pen is fading…

Too busy signing new sponsorship deals (which they should be applauded for), but there's no point in sponsorship if we have half a squad.

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

I think end of window IF anything. mcInroy I'm sure played pre season when Ange just arrived so we can hope at least

18 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

This is frankly getting a bit pish with the threadbare squad. We're basically exactly where we were a couple of weeks ago while literally everyone else is signing folk. They need to get a grip

Did watch a bit of Falkirk v Hibs, Falkirk played well a big change from last season, 

Just now, Jack Reed said:

Did watch a bit of Falkirk v Hibs, Falkirk played well a big change from last season, 

Yep, they need arses in gear or it may be a struggle, I'm not complaining about the first team, just the lack of ANYTHING else.

21 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

This is frankly getting a bit pish with the threadbare squad. We're basically exactly where we were a couple of weeks ago while literally everyone else is signing folk. They need to get a grip

Aye, when you see the other sqads, need the pen   shortly, 

The club are 100 percent trying to get players in. I don't like the ITK stuff cause its just not my place to say anything and if it doesn't work out I end up looking like the boy who kept touting the west ham striker. But I know that we are in for a few exciting players including loans. I'm quietly positive we will more in place for the St Mirren game. If it gets to arbroath and Huttons playing up top then I'll worry! 

And remember we can't force folk to sign for us...

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

Moffat wasnt on the bench...unless he's changed his name or my eye sight is getting worse.

CELTIC: Hart (Siegrist 65), Juranovic (Ralston 46), Carter-Vickers (Jullien 60), Welsh (Lawal 60), Taylor (Bernabei 46); McGregor (McCarthy 60), Turnbull (Johnston 60), O’Riley (Ideguchi 46), Jota (Maeda 46), Kyogo (Giakoumakis 46), Forrest (Abada 46).

Subs: Bain, Oluwayemi, Ajeti, Kenny, Urhoghide, Vata

12:30

Sat 16 Jul

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Watch yourself, the Facebook crew will eat you alive. image.gif.5a01b46d1a3b80b72b4ed1ea01146565.gif