The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

10 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

Moan
Moan
Moan
Moan
Moan
Moan

Is there anything on here c***s don’t do?

Stop moaning!

Stop moaning!

“Lack of communication from the club” a lot deal,Players released and put on the transfer list but still it’s a fault because Deano or Chrissy are leaving or soon to be leaving

3 hours ago, Elgindiamond said:

"made to ensure the famous Diamond feature takes pride of place on the front of the kit."

i

Is it just me or are we getting a strip with a V in the front and a plain back. Not a Diamond then......

I see what you mean but I think it's just poorly worded. Fucking hope so anyway. 

I see what you mean but I think it's just poorly worded. Fucking hope so anyway. 

The fact the statement says it will be custom made suggests you’re right about the clumsy wording and it’s folk putting 2 + 2 together and making 5.

I’m sure it’ll be the Diamond we’re used to.

Can anyone shed any light on the boy we signed from Forth ,it does say he has signed  full time .one post thinks we may have signed him for reserves  seems a strange one ,unless of coarse he is a  super prospect !! 

2 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

Can anyone shed any light on the boy we signed from Forth ,it does say he has signed  full time .one post thinks we may have signed him for reserves  seems a strange one ,unless of coarse he is a  super prospect !! 

Sure i read he is only 17. Hopefully is a super prospect

22 hours ago, She who dares gins said:

I’m sure it’ll be the Diamond we’re used to.

It'll be a chevron! 

The nickname has been changed.

Trust me. I'd love us to have a band that goes all the way round, but it wasn't possible afaik.

They’ll pull out all the stops for a big club

Wasn’t Stewart wanting to stay P/T in order to become a PE teacher? Guessing that’s stopped if he’s going FT with Airdrie or if someone else buys him.

His Dad Sandy is still at Ayr so I’m wondering if he’s good enough for the Championship?

Wasn’t Stewart wanting to stay P/T in order to become a PE teacher? Guessing that’s stopped if he’s going FT with Airdrie or if someone else buys him.

His Dad Sandy is still at Ayr so I’m wondering if he’s good enough for the Championship?

It’s a mixture of F/T and Part Time so I’m sure he’ll be staying part time because of his work and he’s no where near good enough for the championship he’s only good enough for league 1

We're having part time players too so the staying part time wouldn't be the issue. By the sound of it the issue of staying part time on his current deal which the club want to renegotiate (probably in their favour) and he doesn't. Which he's entitled to do seeing as that's the whole point of a contract.

Don't quote me on this, but Joma tend to print a design on the front panel of the kit, with the rest of it left stock. So I'd imagine that your diamond will become a chevron...

Or we get the full diamond on the front

He is a local lad who I’m sure has played with the club previously in the academy. He has also played with Gartcairn.

28 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

He is a local lad who I’m sure has played with the club previously in the academy. He has also played with Gartcairn.

Thanks for that,

It’s only half time but I’m guessing this year’s competition won’t be coming from QotS.

28 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

Thanks for that,

1 hour ago, stuartcraig said:

It’s only half time but I’m guessing this year’s competition won’t be coming from QotS.

I'm glad about that.

1 hour ago, stuartcraig said:

They’ve still got to beat Raith in the final but glad only have one of them to contend with next season.