Moon

The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

MacKay and Wedderburn in midfield - looking forward to some swift offensive attacking counters from these guys. Not wanting to be using "offensive" language - that is a shite set up - totally f.cked off - better get it off my chest before I get to the ground - don't want to be huckled out by the stewards 
Looking forward to seeing one or both of them being substituted when we are one down. Pissed off again before a match starts. Hope I am wrong. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/WimCDvAnMrCMHBsk7

46 minutes ago, Roger Thornhill said:

MacKay and Wedderburn in midfield - looking forward to some swift offensive attacking counters from these guys. Not wanting to be using "offensive" language - that is a shite set up - totally f.cked off - better get it off my chest before I get to the ground - don't want to be huckled out by the stewards 

Looking forward to seeing one or both of them being substituted when we are one down. Pissed off again before a match starts. Hope I am wrong. 

That aged well...

Screenshot_20191019-151019_Twitter.jpg

Cannot see anything bar a Montrose win here.
And I'll be lumping on the "Montrose draw no bet".
Safe
As
Houses.

Airdrie won't have another 2 shots on target never mind 2 goals.

That Airdrie keeper is absolutely stinking

Safe
As
Houses.

Airdrie won't have another 2 shots on target never mind 2 goals.

That Airdrie keeper is absolutely stinking

I hope you didn’t send that from the family section.

Struggling to see the point any more, another season, another horrendous failed experiment, Murray seems oblivious of tactics, positions or how to pass a ball on the deck. Useless. 

What a cheek club have coming out with fan statement then putting on a show like that ,.piss poor all over park ,2year contract  your having a laugh .wont need to worry about abuse ,need to worry about who will pay to watch a poor team with absolutely no idea  they are no better  now than when Murray  came ,maybe worse as we are paying them more ..

Stuart millar for me deserves just as much stick as Murray gets. Strange decision giving him a 2 year deal from starters. Recruitment in the summer was awful as there’s been no stand out signings so far, and into the bargain he’s an absolute bawbag of a guy. Ad get shot of him before a would Ian Murray.

I headed down to the concourse at half time and you would have thought it was full-time with the number of folk heading for the exit. A couple of them are diehards and would never have left before the end never mind at half-time.

Millar pulled a fan into the boardroom just before the game finished today, looks like this will be the next fan to be assassinated by Millars minions

Can’t wait for Murray’s interview later. Who’s fault was it for this performance? We played well but didn’t convert chances? We were unlucky? We had an off day? Should be good...

Also heard through the grapevine that Hutton was dropped today because he was arguing with Murray after the game last week. Sign of a manager that’s lost the plot

Also heard through the grapevine that Hutton was dropped today because he was arguing with Murray after the game last week. Sign of a manager that’s lost the plot

Don’t think he’s ever had the plot to lose. He’s absolutely clueless.

Seriously how can a team be set up with so many defensive players and hardly make a takle Montrose were far the better team do you think this was because they had a game plan. I almost swore today but managed to thrash myself with a thorny branch to convince myself the manager knows what he is doing