The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

2 hours ago, Old Diamond said:

new link back up this morning https://www.airdriefc.com/leightonmcintosh-300518, however it appears to be the old one from last year , this is confusing

Bizzare! It’s not on social media anymore though. 

33 minutes ago, Diamond legend said:

No please don't sign him an absolute dud

Would take Wedderburn in a heartbeat!

Raith apparently announced that their hybrid model will consist of 16 full timers and 5 part timers, supplemented with loanees if finances allow. Anyone know what split ours will be or the type of player we’ll be targeting (experience/age etc)? I know there’s been the Stuart Millar interviews but I don’t think they mentioned that did they?

2 hours ago, Airdrie Minded said:

I see Dean Cairns has announced on twitter he’s away.

Never quite made enough of an impact under all our managers so that is not a surprise. I could not see him as a midfielder  and he was rarely given a chance at CB. He was whole hearted so I wish him the best. Where has he gone?

Never quite made enough of an impact under all our managers so that is not a surprise. I could not see him as a midfielder  and he was rarely given a chance at CB. He was whole hearted so I wish him the best. Where has he gone?

He just says he’s off. I know he was transfer listed so maybe has something lined up. Hopefully he’ll go somewhere he’ll get a run of games. One of the few that actually seemed to care.