The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

Still can’t get over how much of an own goal these strips are. There certainly are Airdrie people within the management of the club so question has to be asked what the sign off process on this was. Can’t imagine Football Nation will be too happy if sales are poor as they rightly should be and consequently the dip in revenue for the club.

On 04/10/2022 at 20:37, Mr November said:

Does anyone know what’s up with Ben Wylie? He hasn’t been mentioned as injured in the previews but that’s two games he’s not been on the bench. I can’t say I’m desperate for him to play, he hasn’t done much yet other than seemingly searching his own name on twitter, but we need all the options we can get at the moment.

Still nothing on Ben Wylie in the match preview for tomorrow.

Home kit has slightly grown on me. Still wouldn’t say I like it, but if it was any other club’s kit or if there was no historic attachment to an unbroken diamond then I’d probably think it was alright. The reaction/overreaction to it is more funny to me than anything. Guy on the facebook group said Derek Whiteford and Drew Busby would be spinning in their graves ffs!

I say this now but just wait til the team run out the tunnel on Saturday and the back’s completely bare. The back still hasn’t been shown yet has it?

30 minutes ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

Home kit has slightly grown on me. Still wouldn’t say I like it, but if it was any other club’s kit or if there was no historic attachment to an unbroken diamond then I’d probably think it was alright. The reaction/overreaction to it is more funny to me than anything. Guy on the facebook group said Derek Whiteford and Drew Busby would be spinning in their graves ffs!

I say this now but just wait til the team run out the tunnel on Saturday and the back’s completely bare. The back still hasn’t been shown yet has it?

It's on the club shop website. To save you looking here it is..

airdrie_rear__01591.jpg