The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

On 06/09/2022 at 10:16, Skyline Drifter said:

Unless you've got clear footage from the other side of the ground or a goal-line camera showing the ball was clearly going wide, you'll be throwing money away and he'll still not be playing. There's absolutely no evidence in the highlights footage to suggest it was a bad decision.

I noticed on Saturday that there was some scaffolding with a camera position situated in the stand behind that goal. There was someone on it at the beginning of the game but I don't know if they were filming or what so there is a chance that footage from another angle may exist. I do however reckon an appeal would be clutching at straws.

Edited by Mybitchunderprotest
Sausage fingers on phone keyboard

I noticed on Saturday that there was some scaffolding with a camera position situated in the stand behind that goal. There was someone on it at the beginning of the game but I don't know if they were filming or what so there is a chance that footage from another angle may exist. I do however reckon an appeal would be clutching at straws.

Agree. Just need to take this one on the chin and he’ll be back next weekend

22 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Surely back of the net should have picked it up