The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

31 minutes ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

I know he splits opinions but I’d take him. I know he was poor before the playoffs but that performance off the bench against Montrose was outstanding. I’d imagine his trial at Portsmouth suggests he’s looking to leave Scotland though.

Yeh so would I if i could rid my memory of his performances prior to where i thought his attitude/workrate was questionable. I can't so it's no from me.

1 hour ago, Jack Reed said:

Never mind foot golf should have  been practising penalty kicks, looks serious stuff, 

No killjoying allowed! The event was clearly a team building day out for camaraderie and bringing the players together early in the season. Nothing wrong there, money well spent. 

6 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

No killjoying allowed! The event was clearly a team building day out for camaraderie and bringing the players together early in the season. Nothing wrong there, money well spent. 

Aye fair enough, nothing to worry about  then all  going to plan, 

1 hour ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Tell us you're from the "Facebook page" without telling us you're from the "Facebook page"... 😂

13 hours ago, Kenny_m said:

Just to add that no complaints on the media side from Stuart Mathie who does an outstanding job.

Absolutely, he does a fantastic job. The grumble sits more with the club and what they chose to drip feed to the fans.

It doesn’t have to be so secretive 😂

10 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

Aye fair enough, nothing to worry about  then all  going to plan, 

Now you seem to be getting annoyed at the new squad having a good day out because you are suggesting the plan isn't going to plan. The two things are completely separate, don't hang it on the players for simply enjoying one anothers company at the start of a tough season ahead. 

15 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Now you seem to be getting annoyed at the new squad having a good day out because you are suggesting the plan isn't going to plan. The two things are completely separate, don't hang it on the players for simply enjoying one anothers company at the start of a tough season ahead. 

Thought it said all going to plan. 

14 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

See the second I saw that picture of them yesterday I just knew some folk would take issue with a bunch of young laddies having a day off together. Absolutely wild. 

3 minutes ago, Rossm25 said:

See the second I saw that picture of them yesterday I just knew some folk would take issue with a bunch of young laddies having a day off together. Absolutely wild. 

Did you know all the players in photo . 

2 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

Did you know all the players in photo . 

I didn't but then again my eye sight is shocking , took me about 3 months to realise a boy i met regularly at the sports centre was an airdrie player. Everyone looks so much older at distance till you realise they are all just young lads...to me anyway  

5 minutes ago, Rossm25 said:

I didn't but then again my eye sight is shocking , took me about 3 months to realise a boy i met regularly at the sports centre was an airdrie player. Everyone looks so much older at distance till you realise they are all just young lads...to me anyway  

It was that someone mentioned Irish boys, just wondered if they were there, they didn't look like  brothers  (ie) trialist, trialist trialist, trialist🤣🤣