The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

5 minutes ago, Tory Boy said:

I see someone saying on the Montrose thread Liam Fontaine won't be signing for them as he is going to another League 1 team. I'd like for us to go for him, Broadfoot or similar to give us a bit of experience in the team.

Could rattle of a few tunes at half time as well.

13 minutes ago, Tory Boy said:

I see someone saying on the Montrose thread Liam Fontaine won't be signing for them as he is going to another League 1 team. I'd like for us to go for him, Broadfoot or similar to give us a bit of experience in the team.

Agree as well as Robbie Crawford and Keiran MacDonald, these guys would do us a job,,   and are now free agents although you would think they will have something lined up..

Don’t know anything about McMaster but we’ve done well out the loan market in recent years so hopefully he’ll be the latest player to do us a turn. Doesn’t necessarily translate into success at first team level but I noticed he has appearances for Scotland U17s and U19s which hopefully indicate there’s a player with good ability and potential there. If he can even be as effective as Scott McGill then he’ll be a decent addition. And hopefully the early signing means there’s a few more to come later on today.