The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

He reminds me of Ally Taylor,  was on trial at his time last season and played in NL Cup,  I could we well off the mark though.

Difficult to tell although I can see the resemblance from a quick Google search. Don't think he's had a club for a season so hopefully not our starting #8! 😂

47 minutes ago, Mr November said:

Boateng coming on up front at 3-0 down in that late night up at Brechin was iconic. 

What a night that was, sure the game didn't kick off till about 9 as well

Kieran MacDonald has left Hamilton, to go part time by the looks of it. Airdrie bound to fill the left back gap?
Seen Hamilton's tweet saying that they had released him, is their any mention of him going back down to part time?

Do you think Airdrie will be in for him?

Also watched the highlights of the Raith game, Easton scored a worldie from 30 yards and Brody Paterson scored as a trialist.

7 minutes ago, David Fernández said:

Seen Hamilton's tweet saying that they had released him, is their any mention of him going back down to part time?

Do you think Airdrie will be in for him?

Also watched the highlights of the Raith game, Easton scored a worldie from 30 yards and Brody Paterson scored as a trialist.

“But wants to move on to suit his employment needs” suggests he’ll be wanting to go part time.  

502C49FC-6756-4D42-9A9E-B30E26BBA4A6.jpeg

MacDonald would be an ideal signing which of course means it's not happening [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Wouldn't say it is too unrealistic especially if he's moving down to PT level. Apart from Arbroath and Cove. Not many teams would be able to offer him a PT deal as good plus add in the fact that Airdrie is located in the central belt too. Didn't expect McCabe to get Josh Rae over the line and he did. So I wouldn't rule it out. Hopefully see a couple of signings before Saturday.